Designed to Help Relieve Occasional Muscle Tension + Cramping - Valerian, 2000 IU Vitamin D, Passion Flower, Magnesium Malate and Potassium Supplement
Baxaprin™ is a revolutionary formula designed to help relieve occasional muscle tension and cramping related to stress or overuse of the muscle.* This calming formula is designed to support core musculoskeletal physiology of the back to limit muscular stress on the spine and associated tissues.*
- Support Muscles - A revolutionary formula designed to help relieve occasional muscle tension and cramping related to stress or overuse of the muscle.*
- Calming Formula - Designed to support core musculoskeletal physiology of the back so as to limit muscular stress on the spine and associated tissues.*
- Nutrients & Botanicals - Includes 2000 IU Vitamin D, Electrolytes, Lemon Balm, Valerian and Passion Flower.
- Always Pure & Effective Products - This product is Vegetarian-Friendly, Non-GMO, and contains No Gluten, Dairy, or Soy. Eco-conscious, tinted glass bottles offer a greater moisture barrier against moisture and oxygen, which helps protect nutrient viability.*
- Over 50,000 Doctors Agree - Designs for Health is the physician's choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our "Science First" philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.
Baxaprin is a new and revolutionary approach to the physical and stress-induced back discomfort that plagues so many people, from professional athletes to weekend warriors. This formula is designed to optimize core musculoskeletal physiology so as to limit stresses on the spine and associated tissues that may lead to back discomfort and injury.
- Help maintain spinal stability and proper muscle tonus even under stressful situations
- Provide a natural reduction in discomfort and muscle relaxing effect without causing loss of strength and performance or drowsiness
- Shorten muscle and soft-tissue recovery from sports injuries and trauma
- Reduce acute and chronic muscle spasm, including myofascial trigger points
- Increase tolerance in chronic pain syndromes
Unlike many other common therapies today, Baxaprin not only addresses the discomfort and/or inflammation associated with the condition, but also helps deal with the underlying foundational causes, at the tissue level, that often ultimately lead to injuries and the resultant discomfort and inflammation.
Key ingredients include:
- Calcium Malate Chelate, Magnesium Malate Chelate, Potassium for nerve transmission, muscular contraction, and relaxation responses.
- Valerian root, passion flower, and lemon balm, all safe nervine botanicals known for their relaxant properties.
- Vitamin D, to support chronic muscle, bone and joint discomfort.
Daily supplementation with Baxaprin may not only provide relief from back discomfort quickly, it may prevent it from recurring.
Serving Size: 6 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol) 2000 IU / 500%
Calcium (As DimaCal® Di-Calcium Malate) 200mg / 20%
Magnesium (As Di-Magnesium Malate) 500mg / 125%
Potassium (As Potassium Glycinate Complex) 90mg / 3%
Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) (Root) 200mg / *
[Standardized to contain 0.8% Valerenic Acid]
Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata) (Flower) 200mg / *
[Standardized to contain 3.5% flavonoids]
Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) (Leaves) 100mg / *
[Standardized to contain 3% rosmarinic acid]
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose‚ cellulose (capsule)‚ vegetable stearate.
Guaranteed GMP Compliant Product / Made with Non-GMO Ingredients / Gluten-Free.
Manufactured in a GMP Registered Facility in the USA.
Take 6 capsules per day with a meal or as directed by your health-care practitioner. (Divided dosing recommended.)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.