Concentrated combination of organic magnesium sources
• Includes magnesium glycinate, citrate, and malate
• Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins, and fats
• Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
• Helps in tissue formation and helps to maintain proper muscle function
• Helps to prevent magnesium deficiency
• Delicious natural blueberry-raspberry flavour
Magnesium Complex Liquid is a concentrated combination of three organic magnesium sources, including glycinate, citrate and malate. Magnesium is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies in Canada: over 34% of Canadians aged 19+ do not obtain the Estimated Average Requirement (EAR) for magnesium, with inadequate intakes rising above 40% in older men and women.1 Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body and is a cofactor in over 300 metabolic reactions.2 Magnesium plays an important role in regulating muscle function as a cofactor for creatine kinase, an enzyme that generates ATP from phosphocreatine stored in muscle tissues during intense exercise.2,3 Magnesium supplementation has been shown to improve alactic anaerobic metabolism, and help decrease the frequency and intensity of muscle cramping in pregnant women (who typically have lower serum magnesium levels).4 Each tablespoon serving of Magnesium Complex Liquid provides 500 mg of magnesium to also support macronutrient metabolism and bone health.