Glandular Adrenal Support*
Adrenal Complex is a glandular-based product designed to support overall adrenal function.* Fortified with N-acetyl tyrosine, vitamin C, and a comprehensive spectrum of B vitamins, it is ideal for those under chronic stress due to its ability to help promote normal cortisol balance and catecholamine production (dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine).*
- Nutritional support for the adrenals.*
Derived from some of the purest and cleanest sources on the market today.
- With ingredients ideal for those under chronic stress due to its ability to help promote normal cortisol balance and catecholamine production.*
- Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day with meals, or as directed as your healthcare practitioner.
- Made without gluten, dairy, soy or GMOs.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Pantothenic acid (Calcium d-pantothenate)||125 mg|
|Cattle (Bos taurus) (Adrenal gland)||100 mg|
|PABA (para-Aminobenzoic acid)||50 mg|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)||50 mg|
|Cattle (Bos taurus) (Adrenal cortex)||25 mg|
|N-Acetyl-L-tyrosine (N-Acetyltyrosine)||25 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||2.5 mg|
|Vitamin 86 (Pyridoxal 5-phosphate)||2.5 mg|
|Thiamine (Thiamine hydrochloride)||1 mg|
Microcrystalline cellulose, bovine gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Take 2 capsules per day with meals or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.