Pure Genuine Zechstein Magnesium Chloride
Best for Massage, Topical Skin Dermal Absorption
Relieves Aches and Pains
Ancient Minerals® Magnesium Gel Ultra utilizes premium distilled OptiMSM® and pure magnesium chloride in a professional strength magnesium gel formulation. Developed for a sustained release of magnesium chloride and aloe vera polysaccharides through the skin. Ancient Minerals Magnesium Gel Ultra stays hydrated when applied, and is designed to not fully absorb.
- OptiMSM® provides the added benefit health support, skin, beauty, and healthy aging
- Our Magnesium Gel Ultra is a powerful combination of magnesium and bio-active aloe vera
- Efficient at delivering extensive topical and cosmetic benefits
- Magnesium Gel is ideal for massage therapy. Performs exceptionally well during applications such as massage and post workout recovery. Combines the maneuverability of a massage gel with the important benefits of magnesium
- Delivers the muscle-relaxing benefits of magnesium. Without enough magnesium, muscles can’t properly relax, and low magnesium can also create a buildup of lactic acid, known to cause post-workout tightness
- Different than magnesium flake baths, oils, or lotion, magnesium gel is designed to remain hydrated on skin and will not fully absorb; Another reason our gel is the top choice for massage and sports therapists looking for magnesium benefits.
- Ancient Minerals contains pure magnesium chloride. Genuine Zechstein magnesium chloride is sourced miles below sedimentary rock in the Zechstein Sea, and is the purest magnesium source in the world. Free of harmful chemicals or preservatives
- Includes the added benefits from certified organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, to improve skin health
Water, Genuine Zechstein magnesium chloride, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, certified organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice
- Magnesium Gel Ultra: 65mg elemental magnesium and 25mg elemental sulfur (from OptiMSM®) per 1 ml
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Gel combines the healing power of magnesium chloride with soothing, certified organic aloe vera extract. Ancient Minerals Magnesium Gel is designed to remain on the surface of skin, rather than being absorbed completely. This gel contains 100mg of magnesium per milliliter.
Product Application and Usage
Due to its gelled composition, this unique formulation performs exceptionally in applications that involve tissue manipulation, such as massage therapy. Compared to traditional massage gels, Ancient Minerals® delivers superior performance and whole body benefits.
Our Gel is designed to remain hydrated on the skin rather than fully absorbed for a high viscous glide during application. Simply apply the desired amount into a cupped hand and rub into the skin thoroughly. Repeat as appropriate, covering any areas needing special attention.
MSM or methylsulfonylmethane is an organic sulfur compound known for a multitude of benefits.
MSM also maximizes the benefits of exercise and fitness. Sulfur supports healthy skin, hair, and nails, whilst it also encourages detoxification and glutathione production contributing to optimal health.
Magnesium Gel and Your Health
Leading nutrition experts consider magnesium supplementation essential due to the prevalence of magnesium deficiency in the modern diet and magnesium’s crucial role in over 300 fundamental biochemical reactions.
Magnesium has been placed on the short list of nutrients of concern by the U.S. Department of Health 1 yet many continue to be unaware of the role magnesium and hypomagnesemia play in optimal health. A study by scientists at the Centers for Disease Control, published in the Journal of Nutrition, explains:
Despite the role of magnesium in maintaining health, much of the U.S. population has historically not consumed adequate amounts of magnesium… Magnesium is an essential element that is crucial to hundreds of physiologic processes in humans. Not surprisingly, inadequate intake of magnesium has been linked to various adverse health outcomes, including the development of cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes mellitus, and headaches. Furthermore, magnesium is important in bone growth and may play a role in athletic performance.” 2
For those who suspect magnesium deficiency and hypomagnesemia may play a role in chronic ailments, or those who proactively supplement magnesium to achieve optimal health, there are several types of oral magnesium available. Yet oral magnesium is not tolerated well by certain individuals, and some forms have been shown to have as low as a 4% absorption rate.
While the benefits of aloe to the skin are familiar to many, the application of magnesium chloride to the skin brings a new level to the benefits of massage and topical therapies.
The Ancient Minerals® line of topical magnesium products, including our magnesium oil spray, magnesium lotion, and magnesium bath flakes, combine the power of the body’s largest organ — the skin — with the life-sustaining properties of one of our most vital minerals.
Topical magnesium is safe, convenient, affordable and effective, allowing you to maximize your magnesium intake without out fear of diarrhea, loose stools, and digestion issues associated with oral supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.