#1 Doctor Recommended Brand*
Extra Pain Relief with Anesthetic
Provide extra relief from pain and itching of internal and external hemorrhoids
Doctor & Pharmacist Recommended
Made in Canada
ANUSOLTM with the added benefit of a topical anesthetic to provide extra relief from pain and itching of internal and external hemorrhoids.
Anusol™ Plus Ointment is a soothing ointment with a gentle astringent to reduce swelling, giving your hemorrhoids a better chance to heal, and an added anesthetic for extra pain relief.
- #1 DOCTOR RECOMMENDED BRAND
- FAST, EFFECTIVE HEMORRHOID RELIEF
- ANESTHETIC FOR EXTRA PAIN RELIEF
- FOR INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL HEMORRHOIDS
FOR RELIEF OF
Active ingredients (w/w): Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1 %
Purpose: Local Anesthetic
Zinc Sulfate 0.5% Purpose: Astringent
Inactive ingredients: Calcium phosphate dibasic, mineral oil, petrolatum white, polyoxyethylene (2) oleyl-ether.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
• cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water
• rinse well or pat with an appropriate cleansing pad
• gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying this product.
apply to the affected area up to 5 times daily.
To treat internal hemorrhoids
• remove cap from tube and lubricate
• applicator with a small amount of ointment.
• attach applicator to tube, insert into rectum and squeeze gently to release medication.
• wash applicator with soap and hot water after use.
• repeat every 4 hours, or as needed, and after every bowel movement, up to 5 times daily.
Warnings For rectal use only.
Read package insert for complete directions before use.
When using this product • do not use this product with an applicator if the introduction of the applicator into the rectum causes additional pain.
Stop use and ask your doctor if • bleeding occurs • condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days • redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, calI a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
Store between 15 ºC and 30 ºC.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.