Medical Food for the Management of Osteoarthritis Natural Supplement
Arthroben® is a delicious tasting, highly absorbable powder designed to support healthy connective tissue and joint mobility.* This formula features the patented collagen peptides Fortigel® and Tendoforte® that have been shown in studies to support joint function and promote tendon and ligament strength.* Arthroben® also includes a proprietary blend of standardized extracts from Chinese skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) and cutch tree (Acacia catechu) to promote a normal inflammatory response, and it may help protect connective tissue from the damaging effects of free radicals.*
- Arthroben s a safe, effective, non-NSAID, anti-inflammatory formula offered in a highly absorbable powder free of flavorings and sweeteners.
- Its combination of nutrients work to reduce inflammation, stimulate connective tissue repair and increase joint mobility and function.
- Offers potent antioxidant protection to reduce joint deterioration and increases joint mobility and function
- NPN: 80051437
Arthroben contains a blend of natural bioflavonoids, which provides comprehensive, balanced inhibition of three metabolic pathways (COX-1, COX-2, 5-LOX) unlike NSAIDs which cause strong, selective inhibition of only one individual inflammatory pathway. This well-balanced method of action helps to minimize systemic side effects, making it gentle on the GI tract while effectively managing the metabolic imbalances of osteoarthritis (OA). Arthroben also features two variations of hydrolyzed collagen which boost anabolic processes in connective tissues and inhibit various catabolic enzymes in order to help stimulate the repair process.
Benefits of Arthroben® include:
- Reduces inflammation
- Balanced inhibition of COX-1, COX-2, 5-LOX
- Offers potent antioxidant protection to reduce joint deterioration
- Increases joint mobility and function
- Stimulates joint repair, and provides nutritional building blocks for cartilage, ligaments (and skin)
- Not associated with the negative side effects that are commonly seen with NSAIDs & other drugs
- Safe for patients on warfarin (Coumadin)
- Little or no effect on prothrombin times (PT)
Joint and tissue destruction often occurs because of a lack of nutrients and an increase in the quantity of damaging free radicals generated by environmental and dietary toxins or intense, repetitive movements as can occur in athletes. Issues with joints and connective tissues are often managed with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), but these drugs often bring with them serious side effects including GI upset and pain, nausea, heartburn, kidney damage, and cardiovascular events (heart attack and failure, stroke, etc.). Arthroben® uses a unique combination of nutrients that do not result in negative side effects and is offered in a highly absorbable powder
|Per 1.5 tbsp/11 g:|
|Fortigel® (Hydrolyzed collagen, Bovine skin)||5 g|
|Verisol® (Hydrolyzed collagen, Bovineskin)||2.5 g|
|Bioflavonoids (Scutellaria baicalensis-Root Senegalia catechu-whole plant)||250 mg|
Natural flavours, tapioca dextrin, citric acid, stevia leaf extract powder, silicon dioxide.
Unflavored/Unsweetened: Mix 11 grams (approximately one scoop) in 8 ounces of water per day or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
Green Apple and Lemon-Lime: Mix 14 grams (approximately one scoop) in 8 ounces of water per day or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.