Helps Promote Milk Production
Fenugreek has a long history of traditional use, primarily to promote milk production, but also as a mild laxative, an expectorant for respiratory mucous, and an anti-inflammatory. Grown in Asia, Africa, and Europe, this annual plant is used as both a food and a spice. It is one of the oldest known medicinal plants and has been used by Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine practitioners since antiquity. As a lactation aid, it significantly increases milk production, reduces infant weight loss in the first week of life, and helps infants regain weight. Its high-soluble and insoluble fibre content provides a protective barrier in the digestive tract, helping to both provide relief from heartburn symptoms and improve digestive function. It is also rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and anti-inflammatory compounds, contributing to fenugreek’s long tradition of promoting good health. Additionally, fenugreek has been used traditionally to help reduce elevated blood lipid levels and for the promotion of healthy glucose levels.
- Provides 500 mg of fenugreek seed per capsule, allowing for flexible daily dosing
- Extensive traditional history as a medicinal botanical used as an aid for digestion and lactation, along with blood lipid and sugar control
- Single herbal support to clear mucous from the upper respiratory passages
- Rich in antioxidants, soluble and insoluble fibre, flavonoids, vitamins, and minerals
- No dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, soy, fish, shellfish, corn, egg, tree nuts, or GMOs
- NPN: 80096992
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Fenugreek Powder (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed)||500 mg|
Non-medicinal IngredientsGelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water), croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Allergens & Purity
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
DosageRecommended Adult Dose: 2 capsules 3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.