Betaine Plus HP™ is a high potency hydrochloric acid (HCl) supplement, which also provides pepsin to support digestive function.* This product is ideal in instances where additional HCl may be warranted.
- IMPROVES DIGESTION: Stomach acid plays a vital role in your digestive system. Having lower amounts of stomach acid than needed may result in poor digestion. Betaine Plus HP is a combination of hydrochloric acid and pepsin, which helps increase stomach acid and pepsin levels, and improve digestion.
- SUPPORTS PROTEIN BREAKDOWN: Pepsin, known as the chief enzyme within the stomach, partners with stomach acid to digest protein. In order for your body to break down protein you need both hydrochloric acid and pepsin. Pepsin provides your body with the proper tools to break down protein.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY HEART: Betaine helps to process fats, and regulate the homocysteine produced within the body. High levels of homocysteine may be harmful for your blood vessels and can lead to plaque buildup.
- WHO WE ARE: We are Biotics Research. We have revolutionized the nutritional supplement industry by utilizing The Best of Science and Nature. We drive advancement by focusing our initiatives on research, natural effectiveness, product safety, efficacy, unparalleled quality control and continuing innovation.
- QUALITY MADE IN THE U.S.A. in an FDA-Registered facility. This product is GMP-certified to assure the highest quality and purity.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
- NPN: 80036017
For chronic indigestion, achlorhydria, chronic hypochlorhydria (gas, bloating, halitosis, body odor, loss of taste for meat), anemia, pregnancy, low mineral values per TMA testing, and bowel dysfunction (constipation or diarrhea)
|Medicinal Ingredients per capsule:|
|High potency hydrochloric acid||700mg|
|Non-medicinal ingredients: Capsule shell: Gelatin, GlycerinWater|
This product is gluten and dairy free.
1 capsule per meal to start or as directed; increase by another every 7 days until symptom-free or to gastric distress, then reduce by one.
Recommended use or purpose
Cautions and Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry area. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have cardiovascular disease. If you have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, are taking anticoagulant agents or anti-inflammatory agents, or are having surgery, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.