Kids Cold & Flu Liquid Herb Extract Tincture
Blend of Elderberry & Echinacea
Supports The Immune System
Natural Herb Extract Remedy for Cold and Flu
Help them get back to the playground faster. When your little ones are feeling under the weather Botanica Kids Cold and Flu Liquid Herb helps relieve symptoms of cold, flu, sinus infection or mild upper respiratory tract infection with a blend of echinacea, elderberry and lemon balm.
- Relieves cold and flu symptoms
- Relieves sore throats
- Eases symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections
- RELIEVES COLD & FLU SYMPTOMS -- Helps to relieve symptoms of cold and flu in kids.
- ALCOHOL FREE HERBAL FORMULA -- A blend of echinacea, elderberry, and lemon balm in an alcohol-free formula suitable for children.
- NATURAL ORANGE FLAVOUR -- Delicious orange flavour that even the pickiest eaters will enjoy!
- BIOAVAILABLE APPROACH TO HERBAL MEDICINE -- Our unique liquid herbs are crafted through an advanced spagyric process to create the most bioavailable herbs.
- THIRD PARTY CERTIFIED -- Vegan, gluten free, dairy free, and soy free.
Echinacea is mainly used to treat impending infections of the common cold, coughs, bronchitis, fevers, urinary tract infections, inflammations of the mouth and pharynx, to boost immunity, and treat wounds and burns.
These liquid herb are crafted through a careful process to create the most bioavailable herbs. First, whole herbs are soaked in glycerine for weeks to draw out active compounds. And then we go gently – without chemicals or high temperatures – to concentrate the herbal extract further and separate out the plant matter. Every step of the process is tested for both purity and potency from harvest to bottling.
|Wildcrafted Echinacea root glycerite (Echinacea angustifolia)|
|Elderberry glycerite (Sambucus nigra var. canadensis)|
|Lemon Balm herb glycerite (Melissa officinalis)|
Vegetable glycerine, distilled water, natural orange flavouring.
20–30 drops (1–1.5 mL) taken 4 times per day sublingually or in juice/water.
Consult a health practitioner if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not use if the outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.