Turmeric Liquid Capsule with Black Pepper
Helps Reduce Inflammation
Inflammation can slow you down. And who has time for that? Botanica Turmeric Liquid Capsule uses the whole turmeric root because nature got it right. Rather than isolating curcumin, we use the whole plant with its complete range of compounds to maximize absorption into our digestive tract and used by your body’s cells.
- Concentrated extract of turmeric, an anti-inflammatory used to relieve joint pain
- Used in Herbal Medicine as a liver protectant
- The convenience of a capsule, with the concentration of a liquid herb, and no aftertaste
- Whole Herb Formula
- HELPS REDUCE INFLAMMATION - Regulates inflammatory pathways and reduces joint pain. Turmeric provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health and is used in Herbal Medicine as a liver protectant.
- GENTLE EXTRACTION TO GUARANTEE POTENCY – Our unique liquid capsules are crafted through a soaking and extraction process to maximize therapeutic value. First, herbs are soaked in non-GMO alcohol and water. And then we go gently (without chemicals or high temperatures) to concentrate the herbal extract further.
- 513MG TURMERIC EXTRACT PER SERVING - Our gentle and effective extraction method captures the plants valuable oils without the use of chemicals. We use the whole Turmeric herb with its complete range of compounds, including 36mg curcumin & 20mg turmerones for enhanced absorption.
- CONVENIENT FORMAT - 1 to 3 capsules daily or as recommended by your health care practitioner. The convenience of a capsule with the concentration of a liquid herb, and no aftertaste.
- VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, SOY-FREE & NON-GMO - Botanica Turmeric Capsules are made with the whole herb, never isolates or synthetics. We never add any fillers, artificial flavours, preservatives, or colours. Our Turmeric is tested for potency, purity, and contaminants at every step of the process, from harvest to encapsulation.
Chronic inflammation can really slow you down. Turmeric is a potent root that can help your body regain a healthy inflammatory response and get you back on your feet. Botanica Turmeric Liquid Capsules use the whole turmeric root in a super concentrated form, because nature got it right. Rather than isolating curcumin, we use the whole root with its complete range of compounds to maximize absorption.
Turmeric has a long and rich history in India as a medicinal root. It has traditionally been used in Herbal Medicine as an anti-inflammatory to, among other uses, help relieve joint pain, aid digestion, and protect the liver.
WHOLE FOOD INGREDIENTS
Black Pepper Fruit
Alcohol-free concentrated extract of:
Certified organic turmeric rhizome extract 8:1 (Curcuma longa) 200 mg
Turmeric rhizome CO2 extract 11:1 (Curcuma longa) 40 mg
Certified organic piperine (from black pepper fruit (Piper nigrum)) 3.3 mg
Other ingredients: Organic olive oil, capsule (hypromellose, water, chlorophyll), candelilla wax.
Validated full spectrum profile:
Curcuminoids 18% (36 mg)
Turmerone 60% (24 mg)
Each capsule contains 2040 mg dry herb equivalent.
- Whole Herb Formula
Take 1-2 capsules once daily, or as recommended by your health practitioner. Consult a health practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks. Best taken with five deep, slow breaths.
What are the Botanica Liquid Capsules made from?
Our Liquid Capsules are made from hypromellose, which is a cellulose material derived from softwood trees, mainly pine and spruce trees that are grown and harvested from plantations in the southeastern United States. They are Allergen-free, Non-GMO, and Vegan certified.
Is the packaging, specifically the boxes for capsules, sustainably made?
Rest assured, our boxes are recyclable, made with Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified post-consumer paper, and printed with vegetable-based ink.
Botanica Liquid Capsules are no longer the same color as they were before, what has changed?
We are now using clear capsules for each of our Liquid Herb Caps, so you will notice that the new capsules take on the color of whatever herb is inside. It is another step toward enhanced transparency with our Botanica Liquid Capsules.
Our unique liquid capsules are crafted using an extraction process to access both fat and water – soluble compounds found in our herbs, without the use of chemicals or high temperatures. Every step of the process is tested for both purity and potency from harvest to encapsulation.
Alive Award 2017 – Retail Choice for Herbal Products
Alive Award 2016 – Retailer Choice for Herbal Products
Alive Award 2015 – Retailer Choice for Herbal Products
Alive Award 2015 – Consumer Choice for Herbal Products
Consult a health practitioner if pregnant or breastfeeding, have gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, a liver disorder, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid, if symptoms persist or worsen, or if taking other medications or natural health products as piperine may alter their effectiveness. Stop use if gastrointestinal tract irritation and discomfort occur, or if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs. Store away from children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store under normal conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.