Shelf-Stable Probiotic Formula Support for Gastrointestinal Health*
Proprietary human strain probiotic for extra daily support
HMF® Intensive provides a combination of human strain probiotics clinically demonstrated to supplement the normal intestinal microbiota following antibiotic therapy and significantly reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) in adults and children over 11 years. Although the microflora composition in the gut is relatively steady, it can be altered by diet, stress, age, and medication use.1 Clinical trials have found that supplementation with HMF® Intensive's probiotic formula supported gastrointestinal health and helped decrease the degree of microflora disruption associated with antibiotic intake.2,3 Probiotic supplementation with 25 billion CFU Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 and CUL-21), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34) has also been associated with a lower incidence and severity of GI symptoms in marathon runners.4 Additionally, a clinical trial reported that daily supplementation with this probiotic formula for eight weeks significantly improved six measures of IBS symptoms (symptom severity score, abdominal pain, bloating, days with pain, satisfaction with bowel habits, and quality of life).5 HMF® Intensive contributes to a natural healthy gut flora with a concentrated dose of 25 billion CFU per capsule. This convenient shelf-stable format has potency guaranteed through expiration and may improve patient compliance.
- Provides 25 billion CFU per capsule
- Probiotics to supplement the normal intestinal microbiota following antibiotic therapy
- Helps improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) such as bloating, satisfaction with bowel habits, and days with pain within 6 weeks
- No refrigeration necessary
- Potency guaranteed through expiration
- Provides 25 billion CFU per daily dose
- Contains probiotics to supplement the normal intestinal microbiota following antibiotic therapy
- Helps improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) such as bloating, satisfaction with bowel habits, and days with pain within 6 weeks†
- Gastrointestinal Health: HMF Intensive contains 25 billion CFU per capsule that is formulated based on strains shown to be effective in colonizing the intestinal environment, which may lead to a natural healthy gut flora.
- For Short and Long Term Use: HMF Intensive is intended for short-term “intensive” usage – rapid replenishment of an optimal gut flora composition – although it is also appropriate for use in long-term maintenance regimes.
- Probiotic Benefits: There are billions of bacteria living in the intestinal tract, often referred to as “microflora.” Probiotics are live, “friendly” bacteria in the microflora that work to keep a healthy intestinal balance, reducing the amount of harmful bacteria while replenishing and maintaining beneficial strains. Maintaining this balance is critical for overall good health.
- Gluten-Free and Non-GMO: This product is non-GMO, dairy free, gluten free, soy free, vegan, and contains no FOS.
- NPN 80020663
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21||19 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum Bifidobacterium lactis||6 billion CFU|
Cellulose, hypromellose. Ingredients used to maintain viability of probiotics (dipotassium phosphate, monopotassium phosphate, trehalose,sucrose).
to contain no added wheat, starch, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring or antimicrobial preservatives. Ideal for vegetarians. The capsules are made from 100% pure vegetable sources, free of preservatives and additives.
Adults, Adolescents and Children (6 years and older): Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, at least 2 to 3 hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days
*These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Distributed by: Seroyal International | 490 Elgin Mills Rd E, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0L8
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.