- Magnesium Malate-Matrix offers a targeted form of magnesium for those with fibromyalgia syndrome, muscle fatigue, soreness and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Low magnesium and ATP levels have been found in chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia sufferers, which contributes to muscle pain, fatigue and weakness depression and pain
- Magnesium malate has been clinically studied to improve symptoms of fibromyalgia, such as muscle tenderness and pain
- The di-magnesium malate compound contains 2 magnesium molecules for every 1 malic acid, providing 180mg of elemental magnesium and a minimum of 540mg malic acid per capsule
- Vegan. GMO, gluten, soy and dairy free.
- NPN: 80084415
Fibromyalgia Syndrome (FMS) and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) are debilitating conditions that severely impact quality of life. While they are distinct and separate diagnoses, FMS and CFS have many common and overlapping symptoms including muscle fatigue, pains, stiffness and aching, low mood and generalized fatigue.
Although no single cause for either condition has been identified and the treatment of each condition is challenging and complex, at its core both FMS and CFS are conditions of mitochondrial impairment with low cellular energy. Certain nutrients have been found to positively impact these physiological shortcomings and subsequent symptoms of muscle pain and fatigue. One such nutrient is magnesium.
Magnesium is well-known for its ability to relax muscles and regulate nerve receptors, making it a crucial mineral for conditions such as muscle tension, pain and hypertension. However, on a cellular level, magnesium is needed as a cofactor in the Kreb’s cycle for Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) production. Its ability to generate cellular energy is one of the many reasons why magnesium has been shown to be helpful in individuals with FMS and CFS.
Malate, also known as malic acid, is actually a substrate found in the mitochondria that is used to create ATP. As such, malic acid works synergistically with magnesium to improve energy and reduce pain. In fact, placebo controlled and open-label trials have confirmed that magnesium malate can reduce pain and tenderness in fibromyalgia sufferers. Malic acid is also an effective chelator of aluminum.
Magnesium Malate-Matrix contains a di-magnesium malate compound that provides 180mg of elemental magnesium and minimum 540mg of malic acid per capsule. This makes Magnesium Malate-Matrix one of the most potent and therapeutic magnesium malate products available for your patients.
(Albion® Di-Magnesium Malate)*
|*Providing 540mg of Malic acid|
Unit of Measure above: Each capsule
Citric acid, silica.
Adults - Take 1-2 capsules per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Helps in tissue formation and maintains proper muscle function.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Known Adverse Reactions
Some people may experience diarrhea.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.