#1 Selling Probiotic in class worldwide*
- Helps flush out bad bacteria while allowing the good bacteria to flourish*
- Actively stimulates immunity through the gut*
- Provides protection against multiple GI symptoms*
- Florastor's probiotic strain, Saccharomyces Boulardii CNCM I-745 has been studied in 100+ clinical trials over the past 65 years
- Florastor's probiotic cells are 10x larger than competitive probiotic strains providing increased gut protection and coverage*
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSAGE:
- Adults, adolescents, and children (6 years and older): Take 2 capsules daily, 1-2 times a day to build digestive health and boost immunity*
- Store at 15°-30°C in dry area.
- No refrigeration needed
FLORASTOR'S UNIQUE STRAIN : Each Florastor capsule contains 250MG of the brand's proprietary strain, Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM-I745.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, and hydroxypropyl-methylcellulose (from pine bark).
Contains: Lactose (derived from milk). Appropriate for lactose intolerance
Age of use
RECOMMENDED DOSE FOR ADULTS & CHILDREN
» Every day to support intestinal health
» During antibiotic treatment, taken simultaneously
» 5 to 10 days for acute diarrhea
HOW TO USE
» Swallow capsule whole
» Open capsule and dissolve into liquid
» Open capsule and sprinkle over food
*2019 IQVIA MIDAS®; 2019 Nielsen data Q1 #1 sales in class = Non-bacterial probiotics (yeast-based probiotics)
Cautions and Warnings
- Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days.
- Do not open the capsules in the surround of patients having a central venous catheter.
- Lactose intolerance.
- Do not use if you have an immune compromised condition.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use of this drug if you have an abnormal condition of the gastrointestinal tract lining.
- Do not use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, or severe abdominal pain.
- Treatment does not replace rehydration when this is necessary.
- May contain traces of soy.
- Contraindications: Do not use if you have hypersensitivity to any component of the product or if you have a central venous catheter.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.