Promotes Optimal Function of Estrogen
EstroMend™ is a Hormone Specific™ Formulation of herbs that supports healthy estrogen receptor function and healthy metabolism of estrogens or functional mimetics of estrogen. This soy-free combination is designed to support healthy estrogen function in estrogen-sensitive tissues.‡
- Estrogen Production: EstroMend is a blend of different ingredients that support natural production of estrogen.*
- Women's Health: Supports important functions associated with estrogen health and supports common symptoms associated with menopausal, gynecological, memory, sleep, urinary, and vasomotor health.*
- Hormone: Our hormone formulas are developed to support healthy and appropriately balanced hormones to aid in healthy and active lifestyles.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities surpass GMP standards and manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential for healthy living, today and in the future.*
Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
Each vegetarian capsule contains: ........ Amount Per Serving
A Phytocrine™ Proprietary Blend ........ 1,390 mg
Pueraria root extract (Pueraria montana, Pueraria lobata, standardized to 40% isoflavones), Red Clover extract (Trifolium pratense, stem, leaves, and flowers, standardized to 8% biocannins), Bacopa extract (Bacopa monnieri, aerial parts, standardized to 20% bacosides), Gotu Kola extract (Centella asiatica, leaf, standardized to 10% asiaticosides), Hops extract (Humulus lupulus, strobiles, standardized to 5% alpha bitter acids), Dong Quai root extract (Angelica sinensis, standardized to 1% ligustilides), Schizandra fruit extract (Schizandra chinensis, standardized to 9% schisandrins), Sage leaf (Salvia officinalis).
Black Cohosh Extract ........ 50 mg
(Cimicfuga racemosa, root and stem, standardized to 8% triterpene glycosides)
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), cellulose, vegetable stearate and silica.
As a dietary supplement, adults may take 2 capsules each evening with food for 1 to 2 weeks or as directed by your healthcare professional.
The dose may then be increased to 4 capsules each evening with food for 2 to 4 months or as directed by your healthcare professional.
After 2 to 4 months, dosage may be lowered back down to 2 capsules each evening with food and may continue on that dosage as needed or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Premenstrual symptoms
If you are pregnant or nursing, have a liver disorder or taking bioidentical hormone replacement therapy and prescription medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this supplement.
Discontinue use if symptoms of liver trouble develop, such as abdominal pain, dark urine, or jaundice.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.