Douglas Laboratories TQ For Women 120 caps (formerly Testoquench)
- Hormone Specific Formulation.
- Used in Herbal medicine as hormone normalizer to help stabilize menstrual cycle irregularities.
- Used in herbal medicine to help relive premenstrual symptoms and symptoms associated with menopause, such as hot flashes.
- Hormone Specific Formulation provided by Douglas Laboratories is created to support the optimal function of specific hormones through the use of hormone specific adaptogens, hormone specific agonists and hormone specific functional mimetics.
This formulation may be used to as part of a hormone health program with dietary and nutrient support.
|Each Veg Capsule Contains:|
|Paeonia (Paeonia lactiflora) root Extract (10:1) (10%paeoniflorin)||100 mg|
|Fenugreek seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum)||100 mg|
|Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) berry Extract (2.5-3:1 ; DHE 250-300 mg)(standardized to 25% fatty acids)||100 mg|
|Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare)||100 mg|
|Pygeum africanum Bark Extract (200:1 ; DHE 20g) (standardized to 2.5% sterols)||100 mg|
|Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum, leaf)||85 mg|
|Nettle leaf Extract (Urtica dioica)Extract (3-5:1 ; DHE 255-425 mg)||85 mg|
|Vitex-agnus castus (Chastetree berry) Fruit Extract (7-10:1 ; DHE 350-500 mg)||50 mg|
Non Medicinal ingredients: Hypromellose (Capsule), cellulose, magnesium stearate and silica.
Adults may take 2 capsules each day with food, as directed by your healthcare practitioner. use for a minimum of 3 months to see beneficial effects. Consult with a healt care practitioner for prolonged use.
Cautions and Warnings;
- Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or allergic to anethole or plants of the Apiaceae/Carrot family.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking any heart or blood pressure medication, prescription medication, hormone containing medications such as progesterone preparations, oral contraceptives, or hormone replacement therapy, or have diabetes or a heart condition.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms develop.
- Hypersensitivity has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.