Supplement with Goldenseal, Berberine, and Complementary Herbs
Help Relieve Digestive Disturbances
Ultra MFP Forte (Formerly Anti MFP) is a unique formula containing goldenseal, a plant with numerous health benefits observed in traditional uses of Herbal Medicine. Goldenseal is a plant native to North America, growing in wooded areas, in rich fertile soil protected from harsh conditions. Although this herb has many uses, most commonly goldenseal is used in conditions relating to the digestive tract.
Goldenseal has been used for hundreds of years in Herbal Medicine to help alleviate infectious and inflammatory conditions of the digestive tract such as gastritis and digestive disturbances such as dyspepsia.
Additionally, goldenseal has been used as a bitter to aid digestion and as a mild laxative. The beneficial effects of goldenseal are attributed to alkaloids isolated from the plant compound. One of those alkaloids, berberine, is added as part of the formulation for Ultra MFP Forte, acting as a complimentary ingredient to goldenseal.
Ultra MFP Forte contains grapefruit and olive leaf extract, which are a source of antioxidants. Antioxidants are critical for the maintenance of good health as they are able to scavenge free radicals in the body, decreasing the potential damaging effects to things like cellular membranes and DNA.
Black walnut and burdock, ingredients in Ultra MFP Forte are herbs traditionally used in Herbal Medicine.
- Ultra MFP Forte contains plant-based nutrients that have important immune enhancing and healthy supportive properties. Each capsule contains grapefruit seed and olive leaf extracts, along with the supportive nutrients of berberine, burdock, goldenseal, and black walnut. Ultra MFP Forte is a unique formula containing goldenseal. Ultra MFP Forte also contains grapefruit and olive leaf extract, which are a source of antioxidants.
- Gastrointestinal Function: Ultra-MFP Forte capsules may be a useful supplement for those who wish to support and protect their natural immune and gastrointestinal function.*
- Immune Support: Each capsule contains grapefruit seed and olive leaf extracts, along with the supportive nutrients of berberine, burdock, goldenseal, and black walnut facilitating healthy immune-supportive functions.*
- Digestive: Our digestive formulas are developed to support G.I. health and its highly complex ecosystem.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities surpass GMP standards and manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential to live healthier, today and in the future.*
- NPN: 80117501
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis) Root||150 mg|
|Berberine Hydrochloride||90 mg|
|Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) Fruit and Seed Std. Ex (45% bioflavonoids)||67.5 mg|
|Black Walnut (Juglans nigra) Fruit Hull||50 mg|
|Burdock (Articum lappa) Root||30 mg|
|Olive (Olea europea) Leaf Std. Ext (15:1) (DHE 450 mg, 20% oleuropein)||30 mg|
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Hypromellose (capsule), dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, magnesium stearate, silica.
Adults: Take 4 capsules daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consult your healthcare practitioner for use beyond 14 days. For occasional use only.
Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/ Compositae/Daisy family. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have cardiovascular disease, diabetes, gallstones, blood pressure problems, a kidney or liver disorder, or are taking other diuretics or any prescription agents, as citrus bioflavonoids may alter the effectiveness of these medical agents. Consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consumption of goldenseal with alcohol, other medical treatments or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Stop use if allergy occurs. Allergic reactions can occur in people allergic to plants of the Oleacea family. May cause gastrointestinal discomfort such as constipation, abdominal pain, vomiting or diarrhoea; in which case, stop use and consult your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of the reach of children. Use only if safety seal is intact. Store in a cool, dry place.fa
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.