Vitamin A Liquid Supplement*
A-Mulsion is a natural lemon-flavoured, naturally emulsified Vitamin A. It is emulsified using the unique WisDOM-3 process, allowing for potential maximum absorption and utilization. A-Mulsion is indicated as a factor in the maintenance of good health; helps maintain eye sight, skin membranes and immune function; helps in the development and maintenance of night vision, bones and teeth and helps prevent Vitamin A deficiency.
- Emulsified vitamin A formulation: 3000 mcg RAE/10000 IU per drop
- Factor in the maintenance of good health*
- Helps support ocular health, skin membranes and immune function*
- Helps in the maintenance of Vision, night vision, skin, bones, teeth, immune function, and membranes.*
- Helps prevent vitamin A deficiency*
- Vitamin A: Helps prevent Vitamin A deficiency.
- Natural lemon-flavored: Great taste for excellent patient compliance in a convenient liquid format.
Ideal for vegans: Convenient liquid formatExceptional Quality: Genestra Brands supplements support individualized treatment plans.
- NPN 80006771
Each Drop (0.039 Ml) Contains
|Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate) RAE (10000 IU)||3000 mcg|
Purified water, xylitol, organic acacia gum, lemon oil, rosemary extract, mixed tocopherols concentrate, xanthan gum, citric acid, potassium sorbate, organic stevia leaf extract.
Recommended Adult Dose
Take 1 drop daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. For oral use only.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Use only if safety seal is intact. Store in a cool, dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.