Calcium citrate formula with vitamin D
Support Bone, Teeth, Tissue and Muscle Function
Cal Mag Raspberry Liquid supports bone health with a combination of calcium, magnesium and vitamin D. Calcium citrate is an organic form of calcium that is significantly better absorbed in postmenopausal women than inorganic calcium oxide. Magnesium citrate is a highly bioavailable form of magnesium that helps to maintain bone mineral density: in healthy young men, regular magnesium supplementation has been shown to suppress bone turnover rates. Vitamin D improves the absorption of calcium and phosphorous, and helps in the maintenance of bone health. Osteoporosis Canada’s guideline statements recommend a daily vitamin D intake of 400-1000 IU for low-risk adults under 50 years of age and 800-2000 IU for high-risk and older adults. Vitamin D intakes of 700-800 IU/day are associated with a decreased risk of bone fracture, in comparison with 400 IU/day.
- Calcium and magnesium along with vitamin D to help maintain bones*
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may help promote healthy bones and joint comfort*
- Helps in tissue formation and maintaining proper muscle function*
- Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency
- Natural raspberry flavour: Great taste for excellent patient compliance
- High bioavailability potential: Calcium and magnesium are delivered in citrate form providing superior bioavailability
- Ideal for vegetarians: Convenient liquid format
- NPN 80029511
|Each Table Spoon Contains:
|Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)||25 mcg / 1 000 IU|
|Calcium (calcium citrate)||500 mg|
|Magnesium (magnesium citrate)||200 mg|
Purified water, xylitol, natural raspberry flavour, medium chain triglycerides, citric acid, xanthan gum, organic stevia leaf extract, potassium sorbate, rosemary leaf extract, mixed tocopherols concentrate.
Recommended DoseAdult: Take 1 tablespoon daily with a meal, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Shake well before each use. Do not drink directly from the bottle.
Keep out of the reach of children. Use only if safety seal is intact.
Do not refrigerate. Store in a cool, dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.