GI Health, Abdominal Comfort and Healthy Microflora Support
Six-strain Bifidobacteria combination
HMF Bifido Capsules offer six proprietary Bifidobacteria strains to support probiotic colonization in the large intestine. Bifidobacteria are normally present in the gut from birth to old age, where they play an important role in gastrointestinal health. Bifidobacteria help to mediate carbohydrate fermentation in the large intestine and contribute to the production of important short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs), including acetate and lactate. Although they are the most abundant genus present in the guts of healthy infants, Bifidobacteria concentrations decrease as individuals age, with greatest declines observed in the elderly. Clinical research suggests that Bifidobacteria supplementation can promote a healthy gut flora composition, support gastrointestinal comfort, and may have a particular role in maintaining immune function. HMF Bifido Capsules provide highly researched probiotic strains such as Bl-04, CUL-34 and CUL-20, which have been demonstrated in clinical trials to contribute to gastrointestinal and immune health.*
- Provides 40 billion CFU per dose
- Convenient once-daily capsule format
- Supports gastrointestinal health, abdominal comfort and a healthy microflora*
- Includes proprietary, research-driven strains
Probiotic Colonization: HMF Bifido Capsules offers six proprietary Bifidobacteria strains to support probiotic colonization in the large intestine.
- Gastrointestinal Health: Bifidobacteria are normally present in the gut from birth to old age, where they play an important role in gastrointestinal health. Although they are the most abundant genus present in the guts of healthy infants, Bifidobacteria concentrations decrease as individuals age, with greatest declines observed in the elderly. Clinical research suggests that Bifidobacteria supplementation can support a healthy gut flora composition and support gastrointestinal health.
- Researched Strains: HMF Bifido Capsules provides highly researched probiotic strains such as Bl-04, along with CUL-34 and CUL-20, which have been demonstrated in clinical trials to contribute to a favourable gut flora.
- Allergen-Free Formula: This product is non-GMO, gluten free, soy free, dairy free, vegan, and contains no FOS.
- NPN 80083003
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Probiotic Consortium||40 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34) & Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)||16 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium berev ( cul-74)||12 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (BI-04)||8 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (CUL-75)||2 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis (BI-26)||2 billion CFU|
Cellulose, hypromellose, stearic acid. Ingredients used to maintain viability of probiotics (dipotassium phosphate, monopotassium phosphate, trehalose, sucrose, sodium chloride).
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, No FOS. No artificial colours or flavours.
Adolescents and Children (6 years and older): Take 2 capsules 2 times daily with meals, at least 2 to 3 hours before or after taking antimicrobials, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days. Keep out of the reach of children. Use only if safety seal is intact. Store under refrigeration (below 8 °C).
Storage & Transport
Refrigeration of this product is recommended to prolong shelf life. Label claim will be met if un-refrigerated up to three months.:
Extensive product testing and new freeze drying technology performed by Genestra,was concluded that the ice pack did not make a difference during shipping since the product potency was still well over 100% label claims when shipped with ice or no ice. The manufacturer states that it is no longer necessary to ship the HMF products with an ice pack.
It is highly recommended to take your probiotics with you on all trips and vacations since their potency will last for up to 3 months at room temperature un-refrigerated. But, when possible and if convenient, we recommend you store your probiotics in the freezer or refrigerator, especially if you plan to preserve freshness of your product for months or years.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.