Supports a natural healthy gut flora
HMF® Capsules provide four strains of proprietary probiotics that temporarily modify gut flora in adults and children. The microflora composition in the gut is relatively steady, although it can be altered by diet, stress, age and medication.1 Probiotics promote the presence of beneficial bacteria to maintain healthy intestines.1 Beyond decreasing pathogen survival by increasing antimicrobial peptide release from host cells, probiotics also strengthen the epithelial barrier.2 They support the integrity of tight junctions, which control permeability, and increase the release of mucin, which prevents pathogens from adhering to cells on the intestinal surface.2 HMF® Capsules contain research-driven Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria strains to promote colonization in both the small and large intestine, and are safe for both adults and children.
They effectively colonize the intestines and decrease the movement of bacteria from the intestines into circulation. Supplementation with large numbers of a combination of microorganisms helps maximize intestinal colonization, promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria. In a randomized, placebo-controlled trial involving 22 adults, daily supplementation with a probiotic containing Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 and CUL-21) catalyzed the restoration of microflora after it was altered by antibiotics. Similarly, a probiotic supplement containing CUL-21 can also significantly colonize the intestines of healthy adults.
- Provides 10 billion CFU per daily dose
- Combines four proprietary, research-driven Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria strains
- No fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
- Healthy Gut Flora: HMF Capsules provides 10 billion CFU per daily dose from: Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60), Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34) that temporarily modify gut flora in adults and children.
- Gastrointestinal Support: Lactic acid bacteria, Lactobacilli, and Bifidobacteria are the most commonly used probiotics, and are safe for both adults and children. These probiotics are used in HMF Capsules to effectively colonize the intestines, which supports intestine health.
- Probiotic Benefits: There are billions of bacteria living in the intestinal tract, often referred to as “microflora.” Probiotics are live, “friendly” bacteria in the microflora that work to keep a healthy intestinal balance while replenishing and maintaining beneficial strains. Maintaining this balance is critical for overall good health.
- Gluten-Free and Non-GMO: This product is non-GMO, dairy free, gluten free, soy free, vegan, and contains no FOS.
- NPN 80020672
Each Capsule Contains
|Probiotic Consortium/ Consortium probiotique||2.5 billion CFU/ milliards d'UFC|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21)||1.87 billion CFU/ milliards d'UFC|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
& Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
|0.63 billion CFU/ milliards d'UFC|
Cellulose, hypromellose, silica, sunflower lecithin. Ingredients used to maintain viability of probiotics (dipotassium phosphate, monopotassium phosphate, trehalose, sucrose).
Adults, Adolescents and Children (6 years and older): Take 2 capsules 2 times daily with meals, at least 2 to 3 hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 day
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.