Shelf Stable Probiotic Formula with Citrus and Guarana Extract for Healthy Weight Management
Genestra HMF Fitness is a combination of research-driven probiotics and a clinically studied citrus and guarana extract blend that helps to support healthy weight management.‡
- HMF Fitness is a combination of research-driven probiotics and a clinically studied citrus and guarana extract blend that helps to support weight management when used with a calorie-reduced diet and regular physical activity. Supports maintenance of a healthy abdominal fat composition and healthy hip and waist circumference.
- Probiotic formula with added citrus and guarana extract for healthy weight management support‡*
Provides 30 billion CFU per day from a combination of five proprietary probiotic strains.
- Supplies 900 mg per day of a clinically studied citrus and guarana extract blend daily
- Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, gluten, soy, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
- NPN 80070598
- Supports maintenance of a healthy abdominal fat composition*
- Supports healthy hip and waist circumference*
- Helps to maintain healthy fibrinogen levels*
In two randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials, supplementation with the extract for 12 weeks, in combination with a strict diet and exercise regimen, significantly supported healthy weight management, body fat composition and abdominal circumference (hip and waist) when compared to the placebo group. Research demonstrates that citrus fruits found in the extract, including grapefruit and oranges, contain bioflavonoids that support lipolysis (breakdown of triglyceride into glycerol and free fatty acids). As daily probiotic supplementation is also considered a necessary component of any healthy diet, HMF Fitness contains five strains of proprietary probiotics to contribute to a favorable gut flora and support gastrointestinal health. Included in this probiotic blend is L. plantarum (CUL-66), which has been studied in vitro for its ability to modulate intestinal cholesterol metabolism.*
Medicinal Ingredients (per capsule)
Probiotic Consortium | 15 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21) | 9.375 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34) & Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20) | 3.125 billion CFU
Lactiplantibacillus plantarum (CUL-66) | 2.5 billion CFU
Sinetrol® Citrus & Guarana Std. Extract Blend | 450 mg
(Bioflavonoids 20%, Caffeine 1-4%)
Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) Fruit and Peel Extract | 270 mg
(50:1; 13.5 g dried equivalent)
Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis) Fruit and Peel Extract | 67.5 mg
(50:1; 3.375 g dried equivalent)
Blood Orange (Citrus sinensis) Fruit and Peel Extract | 22.5 mg
(50:1; 1.125 g dried equivalent)
Guarana (Paullinia cupana) Seed Extract | 90 mg
(4:1; 360 mg dried equivalent)
Hypromellose, cellulose, silica. Ingredients used to maintain viability of probiotics (dipotassium phosphate, monopotassium phosphate, trehalose, sucrose, maltodextrin).
Adults: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily with meals, at least 2 to 3 hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Consult your healthcare practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks.
Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have high blood pressure, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain, or are taking prescription medication as citrus bioflavonoids may alter the effectiveness of these medications. Stop use and consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Keep out of the reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.