Clinically-researched probiotic formula
Intestinal health support*
HMF® Intensive provides a combination of probiotics clinically demonstrated to supplement the normal intestinal microbiota following antibiotic therapy and significantly reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome in adults and children over 11 years. Clinical trials have found that supplementation with HMF® Intensive's probiotic formula supported gastrointestinal health and helped decreased the degree of microflora disruption associated with antibiotic intake.1,2 Additionally, a clinical trial reported that daily supplementation with this probiotic formula for eight weeks significantly improved six measures of IBS symptoms (symptom severity score, abdominal pain, bloating, days with pain, satisfaction with bowel habits, and quality of life).3 Specifically, probiotic intake led to a 22% decrease in days with intestinal discomfort, 32% improvement in satisfaction with bowel habits, and 30% improvement in quality of life scores.3 When compared to placebo values, satisfaction with bowel habits and mean change in symptom severity score significantly improved after six weeks.3
- Provides 25 billion CFU per daily dose
- Contains probiotics to supplement the normal intestinal microbiota following antibiotic therapy
- Helps improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) such as bloating, satisfaction with bowel habits, and days with pain within 6 weeks†
- Gastrointestinal Health: HMF Intensive contains 25 billion CFU per capsule that is formulated based on strains shown to be effective in colonizing the intestinal environment, which may lead to a natural healthy gut flora.
- For Short and Long Term Use: HMF Intensive is intended for short-term “intensive” usage – rapid replenishment of an optimal gut flora composition – although it is also appropriate for use in long-term maintenance regimes.
- Probiotic Benefits: There are billions of bacteria living in the intestinal tract, often referred to as “microflora.” Probiotics are live, “friendly” bacteria in the microflora that work to keep a healthy intestinal balance, reducing the amount of harmful bacteria while replenishing and maintaining beneficial strains. Maintaining this balance is critical for overall good health.
- Gluten-Free and Non-GMO: This product is non-GMO, dairy free, gluten free, soy free, vegan, and contains no FOS.
- NPN 80020663
Each Capsule Contains
|Probiotic Consortium/ Consortium probiotique||25 billion CFU/ milliards d’UFC|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21)||19 billion CFU / milliards d’UFC|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
& Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
|6 billion CFU / milliards d’UFC|
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, No FOS. No artificial colours or flavours.
Adults and Children (6 years and older): Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, at least 2 to 3 hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days. Keep out of the reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if box or contents are open or damaged. Store under refrigeration (below 8 °C)
*These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Distributed by: Seroyal International | 490 Elgin Mills Rd E, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0L8
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.