Supports healthy gut flora in young children*
HMF Natogen is a unique combination of four strains of proprietary human-sourced probiotics that promotes intestinal health in young children.
Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria are the most commonly used probiotics, and they effectively colonize the intestines. The human intestinal tract contains more than 400 bacterial species, and a healthy bacterial balance is necessary for a healthy gastrointestinal tract. Probiotics promote the presence of beneficial bacteria, and strengthen the epithelial barrier. Probiotics transiently impact the host’s microflora, as once their ingestion ends, they decline in numbers. As the microflora composition in children is relatively unchanged after infancy, it significantly depends on the diet.*
- Supports gastrointestinal health*
- Contributes to a natural healthy gut flora in young children
- Includes 3 billion CFU per dose from: Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60), Lactobacillus acidophilus(CUL-21), Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-62), and more that work together to compete with pathogenic bacteria for colonization of the gastrointestinal tract and support the presence of beneficial bacteria.
- Safe for Young Children: The human intestinal tract contains more than 400 bacterial species, and the bacterial balance needs to be maintained for healthy intestines. Probiotics effectively colonize the intestines, acting as a barrier to dangerous substances.
- Probiotic Benefits: There are billions of bacteria living in the intestinal tract, often referred to as “microflora.” Probiotics are live, “friendly” bacteria in the microflora that work to keep a healthy intestinal balance, reducing the amount of harmful bacteria while replenishing and maintaining beneficial strains. Maintaining this balance is critical for overall good health.
- Gluten Free & Non GMO: This product is non-GMO, gluten free, soy free, vegetarian, and contains no FOS.
- NPN 8001428
More product details
Babies born preterm, by Caesarian section, or those exposed to peri- or postnatal antibiotics display reduced colonization of intestinal bacteria. Probiotics are safe for young children and effectively colonize the intestines, critical barriers that selectively allow absorption or promote the excretion of dangerous substances. The human intestinal tract contains more than 400 bacterial species, and the bacterial balance needs to be maintained for healthy intestines. Probiotics compete with pathogenic bacteria for colonization of the gastrointestinal tract and promote the presence of beneficial bacteria. In addition to decreasing bacterial survival, probiotics strengthen the epithelial barrier. They control permeability by mediating tight junction integrity, and prevent pathogenic adherence to epithelial cells by increasing mucin release on intestinal surfaces. Collectively, this decreases the entry of bacteria from the intestine into circulation. Probiotics transiently impact the host’s microflora; once their ingestion ends, their counts decrease or disappear. As the microflora composition in children is relatively unchanged after infancy, it significantly depends on the diet, even more so than in adults.
Servings per Container: 60
|Each Scoop (100 mg) Contains:|
|Probiotic Consortium||3 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08)|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-62)
(formerly Bifidobacterium infantis)
Lactose monohydrate (milk).
Gluten Free, Soy free, No FOS, None GMO, contains no sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring or antimicrobial preservatives. Ideal for vegetarians.
Children (1-4 years): In a glass add water or milk to one scoop of HMF Natogen and mix. Take once daily with a meal, at least two to three hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you have an immune compromised condition, do not use. If you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.