L-Malic acid and magnesium formulation
Krebs Cycle Intermediate
500 mg of Malic acid are delivered in Genestra's 100% vegetable sourced formula. Malic acid is a natural substance found in apples and cherries & can support the treatment of fibromyalgia aiding with such symptoms as fatigued, depressed and in pain. Malic acid is a key intermediate in energy production in muscles via the TCA cycle, while magnesium stabilizes ATP. A superior sourced formula from the experts at Genestra.
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function*
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Ideal for vegans: Convenient vegetable capsule format
- L-Malic acid and magnesium formulation.
- This product is dairy free, gluten free, and vegan friendly.
- NPN 80041991
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Malic Acid||500 mg|
|Magnesium (Malate)||20 mg|
Cellulose, Hypromellose, Silica
Adults: Take one capsule three times daily with meals, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.