Essential Fatty Acid Formula
Supports cardiovascular health and cognitive function with an EPA: DHA ratio of 1.4:1*
Super EFA Capsules contain a mixture of sardine and anchovy fish oils provided in an EPA:DHA ratio of 1.4:1, which helps to support healthy lipid metabolism. Research indicates that fish oil supplementation providing DHA may support brain health and cognitive function.*
- Supports healthy lipid metabolism*
- Promotes cardiovascular health in adults*
- Supports cognitive health *
- Utilizes the proprietary NEO-3™ processing technique to enrich EPA and DHA
- Helps to reduce serum triglyceride levels in adults and helps to maintain cardiovascular health and nerves in children and adolescents.
- Supports cognitive health, brain function and the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in adolescents
- Providing 220 mg of EPA and 160 mg of DHA per capsule
- Uses NEO-3ﾪ natural EPA and DHA enrichment
- This product is dairy free, gluten free
- NPN 80003182
Super EFA Capsules contain a mixture of sardine and anchovy fish oils provided in an EPA:DHA ratio of 1.4:1, which is ideal for helping to reduce serum triglyceride levels. Fish oil supplementation at a minimum daily dose of 100 mg/day of DHA supports cognitive health and brain function. Daily dosages of EPA + DHA including at least 150 mg or more of DHA assist in the development of brain, eye, and nerve tissue in children up to 12 years of age.
NEO-3™ process utilizes lipase enzymes to naturally enrich EPA and DHA concentrations, while virtually eliminating contaminants, and helps to deliveraclean taste.
Each Softgel Contains
|Fish Oil (Anchovy and Sardine)||1166.4 mg|
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||160 mg|
Capsule (fish gelatin [tilapia], glycerin, water), natural sweet orange oil, mixed tocopherols concentrate
Adults and Adolescents (12 years and older): Take 2 softgels 2 times daily with meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Vacuum-sealed for your protection and for product freshness.
Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Refrigerate after opening.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.