Daily Multivitamin for Women 40 and Over
Includes Methylated Folate and B12
Made Without 9 Food Allergens
Supports optimal health wellbeing*
Innate Response Women Over 40 Multivitamin is a foundational multivitamin that helps support already healthy cardiovascular function and brain health.
Achieve optimal mental and physical balance with the Women's 40+ Multivitamin. Specifically formulated for women in this age group, this supplement is essential for maintaining overall health and well-being. Don't let age hold you back from feeling your best. Try the Women's 40+ Multivitamin today.
- Exclusively FoodState® vitamins and minerals
- Organic herbal blend to support optimal health for women over 40
- Protective array of antioxidants from whole foods
- FoodState Nutrients can be taken anytime of day, even on an empty stomach
- 9mg of iron replenishes iron lost during menstruation*
- Supports healthy response to changes associated with normal hormone fluctuations*
- 1000IU (25mcg) of vitamin D supports healthy bones*
- Vitamins A, C & E support healthy eyes*
- Vitamins K1 and K2 support bone health*
- Choline supports a healthy memory and cognitive function*
- Methylated folate and B12 are suitable for those who specifically desire methylated forms*
- Includes vitamin B6 in the active form of P5P*
- Doctor formulated
- Get access to up-to-date forms of vitamins and minerals specifically tailored for women in different phases of life
- Methylated folate and B12 suitable for those with MTHFR gene mutation, providing them with essential nutrients
- Supports already healthy cardiovascular function
- 1000 IU Vitamin D helps support healthy bones & mood
- No harsh chemicals, additives or fillers - only natural ingredients!
Consult a health practitioner if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not use if the outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.