Supports optimal health & wellbeing*
The Women's One Daily supplement is meticulously made using only whole foods to enhance the reproductive health of women. We have carefully selected botanicals that are known to provide support to the nervous, endocrine, and reproductive systems. The botanical extracts in this supplement are incorporated in a quantity consistent with traditional use, so you can trust that you are getting the precise amount that your body needs. Not only that, but we have also added alfalfa and Hydrilla for their high mineral, B12, and chlorophyll content to further enrich the formula. Choose Women's One Daily for a natural, nourishing support for your reproductive health.
Supports a healthy response to changes associated with normal hormone fluctuation
FoodState B Vitamins support healthy energy production and nervous system healthy
800IU (20mcg) of vitamin D supports healthy bones
- Once Daily Multi for Women: Choose a Convenient and Wholistic Approach to Supporting Your Optimal Health and Well-being With a Multivitamin Designed for Women’s Health
- Tailored Nutritional Support: B Vitamins Support Cellular Energy and Nervous System Health; 8 Mg Iron to Replenish Levels Lost During Menstruation; 800 Iu (20 Mcg) Vitamin D3 Promotes Bone Health
- One Tablet: Taken Daily, Anytime of the Day, Even on an Empty Stomach; Suitable for Vegetarians
- Put to the Test: Non-gmo Verified, Certified Glyphosate Residue Free, Certified B Corp, Certified Kosher, Tested for 125+ Herbicides and Pesticides, Free of Gluten, Magnesium Stearate, Dairy and Soy
Where Nature and Science Meet: Wellness is Our Natural State; That’s Why We Take a Wholistic Approach to Health by Crafting Supplements to Support Your Body’s Needs60 tablets, 30 servings
- 15mg of iron replenishes the iron lost during menstruation*
- Supports a healthy response to changes associated with normal hormone fluctuations*
- B Vitamins support cellular energy production and nervous system health*
- 800IU (20mcg) of vitamin D supports healthy bones*
- Vitamin K1 supports bone health*
- Choline supports a healthy memory and cognitive function*
- Methylated folate and B12 are suitable for those who specifically desire methylated forms*
- Includes vitamin B6 in the active form of P5P*
- Made without calcium and magnesium
- Doctor formulated
- NPN 80082928
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Vitamin A (beta carotene w/carrot) 375mcg RAE / 42%
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid w/organic orange) 60mg / 67%
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol w/S. cerevisiae) 20mcg / 100%
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol [sunflower] with organic brown rice) 8mg / 54%
Vitamin K (K1) (phytonadione with cabbage) 50mcg / 42%
Thiamine (B1) (thiamine HCl w/S. cerevisiae) 1.5mg / 125%
Riboflavin (B2) (with organic brown rice) 1.7mg / 131%
Niacin (niacinamide w/S. cerevisiae) 20mg NE / 125%
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl w/S. cerevisiae) 2.5mg / 147%
Folate (folic acid w/broccoli) (240mcg folic acid) 400mcg DFE / 100%
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin w/S. cerevisiae) 8mcg / 333%
Biotin (with organic brown rice) 30mcg / 100%
Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate w/organic brown rice) 10mg / 200%
Iron (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 8mg / 44%
Iodine (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 100mcg / 67%
Zinc (from amino acid chelate) 7.9mg / 720%
Selenium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 20mcg / 36%
Copper (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 0.05mg / 6%
Manganese (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 1.5mg / 65%
Chromium (GTF)(mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 50mcg / 143%
Molybdenum (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 38mcg / 84%
Boron (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 150mcg / **
Organic Ashwagandha root 50mg / **
Organic Chaste Tree Berry 50mg / **
Cranberry Extract 30mg / **
Schizandra Berry Extract 30mg / **
**Percent Daily Value (DV) not established.
Cellulose‚ stearic acid‚ silica.
Non-GMO / Gluten-Free / Vegetarian / Soy-Free / Dairy-Free / Kosher.
1 tablet daily‚ or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. May be taken anytime throughout the day‚ even on an empty stomach.
For adults only. Keep out of reach of children. There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persisit or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a history of kidney stones; if you are using blood thinners; if you are taking hormone-containing medications such as progesterone preparations, oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy. Consumption with alcohol, other medications, or natural health care products with sedative and / or analgesic properties is not recommended. Contra-indications: Do not use if you are pregnant.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.