A herbal formula made with Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste Tree)
Helps reduce symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
Chaste Tree contains flavonoids (especially methoxylated flavones), iridoid glycosides (such as aucubin), diterpenes, sesquiterpenes, an essential oil and other compounds.
- Supports healthy prolactin and progesterone levels in the body
- Encourages healthy menstrual cycling
- Eases discomfort associated with premenstrual syndrome
- Supports normal reproductive function in women
- Addresses non-cystic mild acne
- Eases temporary feelings of tension associated with the menstrual cycle
|Each Tablet Contains:|
Chaste Tree fruit 1:2 extract DHE: 500 mg
from Vitex agnus-castus fruit
Calcium phosphate dibasic, Cellulose, Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Maltodextrin, SilicaSodium starch glycolate.
Adults and Children over 12 years take 1-4 tablet daily.
Use only as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner if pain or symptoms persist. Chaste tree may interact antagonistically with antidepressives . Chaste tree is best not taken in conjunction with other female endocrine therapy agents. Chaste tree may aggravate pure spasmodic dysmenorroea not associated with premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Use cautiously in pregnancy and only in the early stages for treatment of insufficient corpus luteal function. Discontinue 7 days prior to general anesthesia.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.