Used in Herbal Medicine as a calmative to help relieve restlessness and/or to aid sleep
Kava Forte contains Kava root extracted with 100% water, which provides an extract with a full spectrum of compounds including the kavalactones to promote relaxation and calm the nerves. This product is standardised to contain 50 mg of kavalactones per tablet to ensure optimal strength and quality.
- Made from extracted Kava root
Combines well with Valerian Complex tablets to promote relaxation and encourage sleep.
- Consider Nevaton Forte or St Johns Wort 1.8g tablets to provide a tonic for the nervous system and ease the effects of occasional stress.
- Combine with FemCo tablets to ease the effects of everyday tension and stress.
- Consider Wild Yam Complex tablets to maintain feelings of general well-being/calm the nerves.
- Consider Adrenal Complex tablets for adrenal support.
- Consider HiPep tablets to reduce occasional stomach acid secretions.
- Consider Nervagesic tablets to support relaxation in the nervous system and muscles.
- Formulated to calm the nerves
- Can ease the effects of mild tension and stress
- Promotes relaxation and sleep
- Support muscle relaxation
|Each tablet contains:|
|Piper methysticum(Kava) extract||455 mg|
|derived from min. root and rhizome dry||3.2 g|
|standardised to contain kavalactones||50 mg|
Calcium phosphate dibasic, Cellulose, Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Maltodextrin, SilicaSodium starch glycolate.
No added: Gluten, soya beans, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds, artificial colours or flavours.
Suggested Adults Dose
Adults take 1 tablet 3 times daily.
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, colloidal anhydrous silica, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycollate.
- Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
- Not for prolonged use.
- In rare cases, Kava has been linked to liver damage, to be prescribed under close supervision.
- Contraindicated in patients taking L-dopa and antiparkinson drugs.
- Caution is advised in patients taking central nervous system depressants.
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disease, epilepsy or if you are using conventional sedative-hypnotics or natural health products with similar effects, anxiolytics, MAO inhibitors, and other mood related agents, treatments for Parkinson's disease, or antiplatelet agents. Consumption with alcohol or anti-convulsants is not recommended. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you develop signs of liver trouble. Excessive use, or use with products that cause drowsiness, may impair your ability to operate a vehicle or use heavy machinery.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.