Used in Herbal Medicine
Help fight off infections, especially of the upper respiratory tract
Was previously called Eyebright Complex
- May Maintain Healthy and Normal Mucus Secretion in Nasal Passages
- Can Support Healthy Mucous Membranes (Particularly of The Nose and Sinus)
- May Assist in Maintaining Healthy Breathing Passages To Support Normal Breathing
- May Support Outer Ocular Health
Sinus Forte contains Eyebright, Golden Rod, Echinacea, Golden Seal and Cayenne to support healthy upper respiratory mucous membranes.
The five powerful herbs in Sinus Forte contain iridoid glycosides (especially aucubin), saponins, flavonoids, diterpenoid lactones, caffeic acid derivatives (especially cichoric acid), alkylamides, alkaloids (especially hydrastine and berberine), pungent principles (particularly capsaicin), carotenoids and other compounds.
Helps to relieve the symptoms and shorten the duration of upper respiratory tract infections.
|Each Tablet Contains:|
|Hydrastis canadensis extract 3:1 DHE: 125 mg||375 mcl|
|Capsicum annuum extract 3:1 DHE: 10 mg||30 mcl|
|Echinacea purpurea extract 2:1 DHE: 370 mg||740 mcl|
|Solidago virgaurea extract 2:1 DHE: 650 mg||1300 mcl|
Calcium phosphate dibasic, Cellulose, Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Maltodextrin, SilicaSodium starch glycolate.
Suggested Adults Dose
take 1 tablet 3 to 4 times daily Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet 1 to 2 times daily.
The MediHerb Difference
MediHerb has developed specialized knowledge in manufacturing and testing Echinacea products over the past 20 years. This includes a PhD study, extensive analytical method development, and establishment of optimal harvesting, drying and storage protocols to maximize retention of actives and a successful clinical trial.
- Combines well with Echinacea Premium tablets or Andrographis Complex tablets for extra immune system support.
- Consider Vitanox® tablets for antioxidant activity.
- Combine with AllergCo tablets to maintain normal respiratory tract function.
- Combine with Herbal Throat Spray Phytosynergist® to soothe the throat.
- Reduce or eliminate dietary intake of dairy products, refined carbohydrates, coffee, tea and alcohol. *
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen prior to use if you have stomach ulcers or inflammation, if you are taking immunosuppressants, or if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis or multiple sclerosis, if you have a kidney disorder or if you have blood pressure problems. Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Consumption of Goldenseal with alcohol, other medications and/or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Consumption of Goldenseal with alcohol, other medical agent and/or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.