Plant Derived Menopause Hot Flash Relief
Formulated with Rhubarb Root Extract
Help Relieve Hot Flashes, Night Sweats and Sleep Disturbances
Estrovera® features ERr 731®, a plant-based and hormone-free ingredient clinically proven to relieve 12 of the most common symptoms of menopause by up to 83%. Estrovera’s proprietary nonestrogen formula works with women’s bodies to address menopausal concerns, taking the guesswork out of treating symptoms.
- All-in-one plant-derived menopausal multisymptom relief in as little as 1-4 weeks†*
- Formulated with Rhubarb Root Extract to Help Relieve Hot Flashes, Night Sweats and Sleep Disturbances
- Menopausal hot flash relief
- Clinically demonstrated to relieve a wide range of other menopausal symptoms including sleep disturbances, depressive mood, irritability, and anxiety
- Clinically effective dose in just 1 tablet daily
- #1 OBGYN recommended ingredient for relief from menopausal symptoms††
- This product is hormone-free, non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian
- 30 Tablets, One Month Supply
Relief for hot flashes, night sweats, sleep disturbances, menopausal anxiety, physical & emotional exhaustion, irritability, vaginal dryness, negative mood, sexual frustration, joint & muscular discomfort, urinary tract discomfort, menopausal headaches*
Significant reduction from hot flashes, night sweats, and menopausal anxiety in 4 weeks or less†
Safe and doctor recommended
†Survey conducted online by Metagenics September 21 to October 5, 2020, with 75 women currently taking Estrovera.
††Research conducted by IQVIA for Metagenics.
Serving size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container||30|
|Rhapontic Rhubarb (Rheum rhaponticum L.) Root† Extract (ERr 731®) [Providing 2.2 mg rhaponticin and 1 mg desoxy-rhaponticin]||4 mg||*|
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and enteric coating (ethyl cellulose, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, medium-chain triglycerides, ammonium hydroxide, sodium alginate, hydroxypropylcellulose, oleic acid, and stearic acid).
Take one tablet with food and a glass of water once daily at the same time of day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*Daily Value not established.
†Also known as Siberian rhubarb root.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.