Selective Kinase Response Modulators for Healthy Insulin Function*
Insinase® is a nutritional supplement with scientifically tested ingredients designed to support healthy insulin function. Developed through the ExpresSyn® Process, Insinase provides selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the forms of reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA) and Acacia nilotica. Kinases play an important role in healthy insulin signaling and overall insulin function.*
- Proprietary formula featuring SKRMs—RIAA and acacia—which have been shown to modulate insulin function.
- SKRMs modulate kinase signaling in adipocytes, which are fat-storing cells involved in glucose utilization and insulin signaling.
- Balanced kinase signaling may help to maintain healthy glucose and triglyceride regulation.
- In vitro testing of the active ingredients has demonstrated inhibition of IL-6 cytokines—which influence insulin function
Hops is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve nervousness (sedative and/or calmative). Hops is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a sleep aid (hypnotic). Hops is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an aromatic bitter to aid digestion.
Label & Supplement Facts
Serving size: 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Serving Size||3 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container||30|
|Total Carbohydratet||<1 g||<1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||3%*|
|Proprietary Blend of:
Reduced Iso-Alpha Acids and Indian Gum Arabic Tree (Acacia nilotica) Bark and Heartwood Extract
Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate, silica, and coating [hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin (color)].
Take three tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
Insinase® by Metagenics is a natural supplement for insulin support that features selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) RIAA and acacia which have been clinically shown in a preliminary study at the FMRC to improve fasting insulin and lipid parameters.
- Ground-breaking preliminary research suggests that SKRMs modulate kinase signals in favor of good health
- Designed to modulate kinase signalling (within cells) in favor of healthy insulin function and blood sugar transport
- Balanced kinase signalling helps to maintain healthy blood sugar and triglyceride regulation
- Developed through the ExpresSyn Process - which combines proteomic research, safety evaluations, and human clinical research to set a new standard of clinical certainty in nutritional supplements.
FMRC (Functional Medicine Research CenterSM) is the clinical research arm of Metagenics.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or taking anticoagulants. If taking other medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.