Optimum Multiple Vitamin/Mineral Formula
Multigenics® without Iron is a unique vitamin and mineral formula designed for optimal tablet disintegration and digestibility.
Metagenics® Multigenics™ Intensive Care Without Iron is to provide antioxidants for the maintenance of good health and helps to prevent niacin deficiency. It is a potent yet gentle vitamin and mineral formula that features high quality ingredients designed for optimal absorption and bioavailability. Rapid tablet disintegration allows quick release of the micronutrients. This comprehensive formula is suitable for adolescents, adults, and seniors.
- High levels of ratio-balanced B vitamins with extra B12 to support homocysteine metabolism.*
- Caro-xan®, our proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
- A 2-to-1 ratio of calcium to magnesium for bone support.*
- Helps to prevent niacin deficiency.
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Helps to prevent niacin deficiency
- Each non-GMO, gluten-free, 6-tablet dose features high-potency vitamin A, vitamins B6 & B12, vitamin C, vitamin E, folate, and zinc
- High levels of ratio-balanced B vitamins with B12 to support homocysteine metabolism*
- A proprietary blend of betacarotene and Betatene mixed carotenoids for antioxidant protection*
- Dosage offers a 2-to-1 ratio of calcium to magnesium for nutritional bone support*
- Covered by the Metagenics, Inc. 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee; additional terms apply; see below for details
Label & Supplement Facts
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Serving Size||6 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container||30|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%*|
|Vitamin A (from mixed carotenoids, beta-carotene,† and retinyl acetate)||3,000 mcg||333%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||1,200 mg||1,333%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||0.5 mcg (20 IU)||3%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols)||67 mg||447%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||30 mg||2,500%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin)||420 mg||2,625%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||40 mg||2,353%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)††||1,360 mcg DFE||340%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||200 mcg||8,333%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate)||200 mg||4,000%|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||200 mg||36%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||500 mg||38%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate and magnesium citrate)||250 mg||60%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||20 mg||182%|
|Selenium (as selenium aspartate)||200 mcg||364%|
|Copper (as copper citrate)||2 mg||222%|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate)||1 mg||43%|
|Chromium (as chromium citrate)||200 mcg||571%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate)||100 mcg||222%|
|Potassium (as potassium aspartate)||99 mg||2%|
|Betaine HCl||325 mg||**|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||100 mg||**|
|para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA)||50 mg||**|
|Mixed Carotenoids (including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein)||5.85 mg||**|
Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, coating [hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin (color)], magnesium stearate (vegetable), and silica.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
† Caro-xan®, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids (Betatene Ltd., Corp., Australia).
†† As Metafolin®. Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt Germany
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
Take six tablets daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Excess vitamin A may contribute to a risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 3,000 mcg of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.