Vegetarian-friendly vitamin B complex
Multi B, which contains all eight B vitamins, betaine hydrochloride, inositol and choline, helps to support and maintain overall health and well-being. The B vitamins help to mediate hundreds of enzymatic reactions, including carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism. Niacin, thiamine and biotin support normal energy production, while pantothenic acid promotes the formation of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain. Riboflavin supports vitamin B6 and folate, which in turn promote normal amino acid metabolism and DNA synthesis, respectively. Folic acid and vitamin B12 promote healthy red blood cell production. Recent research indicates that daily supplementation with 400 mcg of folic acid before or during early pregnancy supports normal neural tube formation.*
- Supports healthy carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism*
- Promotes healthy tissue and red blood cell formation*
- Maintains normal energy production*
- Supports healthy neural tube formation, when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy, in combination with a healthy diet*
- Contains all eight B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, biotin, folate, B12)
- Contains 50 mg of betaine hydrochloride, 50 mg of inositol and 75 mg of choline
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins and provides support for healthy glucose metabolism.
- Helps in normal growth and development.
- Helps to prevent deficiency of all eight B vitamins and includes betaine hydrochloride, inositol, and choline
- This product is vegetarian.
- NPN 80091735
Genestra Multi B is a vitamin complex that includes all eight B vitamins, betaine hydrochloride, inositol, and choline for the maintenance of good health. B vitamins help mediate hundreds of enzymatic reactions, including the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. Niacin, thiamine and biotin help to provide substrates for energy production in the Krebs cycle, while pantothenic acid is used for the formation of the key neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain.
Riboflavin is needed to activate the coenzyme forms of vitamin B6 and folate, which are involved in amino acid metabolism and DNA synthesis, respectively. Folic acid and vitamin B12 help mediate the formation of red blood cells, which help transport oxygen through the body. Malabsorption of vitamin B12 from food, but not supplements, increases with age as elderly individuals may not produce enough gastric acid to release the vitamin when it is bound to food.
|Each Tablet Contains:|
|Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride)||100 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||150 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||50 mg|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||100 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||100 mg|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||75 mg|
|Betaine Hydrochloride||50 mg|
Croscarmellose Sodium, Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, Glycerin, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Silica
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; or if you have cardiovascular disease, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.