Antioxidant Glutathione Precursor - Detox + Workout Recovery Support
N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is an amino acid that is a precursor to glutathione, the body’s most powerful antioxidant, and helps promote optimal detoxification. NAC is heavily researched for its role in optimizing lung health and for rapid recovery after workouts. It is also beneficial for protection against normal exposure to heavy metals. *
- Increases levels of the antioxidant glutathione for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps relieve symptoms of chronic bronchitis
- Support Muscle Recovery - NAC may support efficient muscle recovery after workouts and periods of muscle exertion. *
- Glutathione Precursor - N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a precursor to glutathione, the body's most powerful antioxidant which helps support detoxification, maintain already healthy lungs and support muscle recovery.*
- Promote Healthy Mucus Viscocity - N-Acetyl Cysteine may work to break up sulfide bonds that are responsible for thickening mucus. By supporting healthy mucus viscosity, NAC helps maintain already normal breathing patterns.*
- Always Pure & Effective Products - This product is Non-GMO, Vegetarian-friendly, and contains No Gluten or Dairy. DFH is transitioning to tinted glass bottles. In addition to being more eco-conscious, tinted glass offers a greater moisture barrier against moisture and oxygen, which helps protect nutrient viability.*
- Over 50,000 Doctors Agree - Designs for Health is the physician's choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our "Science First" philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.
Each capsule contains:
Hypromellose, 1magnesium stearate (vegetable source), stearic acid (vegetable source), microcrystalline cellulose.
- DAIRY FREE
- SOY FREE
Adults: Take 2 capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Do not use beyond 24 weeks.
Take 1 capsule per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.