SCIENCE-BASED BORAGE OIL FOR OPTIMAL SUPPORT OF PROSTAGLANDIN BALANCE
Borage oil contains the omega‑6 fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) at a higher concentration than any other oil source. The essential fatty acids contained in borage oil, when absorbed by the body, are converted to prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are important for regulating many functions in the body including inflammation, the allergic response, as well as hormone and steroid production. The borage oil in GLA SAP is a naturally occurring organic source, is solvent-free, and is not bleached, deodorized, or refined.
- Supports healthy inflammatory responses in the body
- Supports alleviating common symptoms associated with PMS and menopause
- Promotes healthy skin
- This product is non-GMO
- Solvent-free. Not bleached, deodorized or refined
- NPN 80020878
NFH GLA SAP Borage Oil contains certified organic borage oil that provides the highest plant source of the essential fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). GLA SAP supports healthy inflammatory responses in the body, promotes healthy skin and supports alleviating common symptoms associated with PMS and menopause.
- Expected to reduce symptoms of dysmenorrhea and PMS;
- May increase anti-inflammatory prostaglandin synthesis while inhibiting pro-inflammatory prostaglandins and leukotrienes;
- Can be used to treat atopic dermatitis/eczema;
- Symptoms of the fibrocystic breast have also demonstrated improvement with GLA SAP;
- Can also be used to assist in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis;
- Can be used to help prevent weight gain in previously obese patients following major weight loss.
|Each sofgel contains:|
|100% Certified organic borage (Borago officinalis) seed oil||1000 mg|
|gamma-Linolenic acid (24%) *E.F.A.||240 mg|
|Linoleic acid (37%)||370 mg|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vitamin E (from non-GMO sunflower) in a softgel made from bovine gelatin, glycerin, and purified water.|
Solvent-free. Not bleached, deodorized, nor refined. Cold-pressed.
*Essential fatty acid
Contains no: Gluten, soy, wheat, corn, eggs, dairy, yeast, citrus, preservatives, artificial flavour or colour, starch, or sugar.
Third party testing is performed on the finished product to ensure GLA SAP is free of heavy metals, pesticides, volatile organics and other impurities
Directions for use
Adults: Take 2 softgels twice daily or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.