SCIENCE-BASED GLUTATHIONE AND ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT
N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) is a precursor to glutathione synthesis and also acts on its own to reduce the effects of reactive oxygen species. NAC also has mycolytic properties and decreases viscosity of lung secretions. NAC has been shown by studies to have a protective effect on the liver and has been used to manage acetaminophen overdose, due to its ability to enhance hepatic and mitochondrial levels of glutathione and by supporting the mitochondrial energy metabolism.
- Expected to reduce the severity of symptoms of influenza, HIV and avian flu
- Can be used to support glutathione synthesis thereby increasing the body’s total antioxidant capacity
- Has mucolytic properties and can reduce the viscosity of lung secretions and can be used to reduce symptoms in patients with COPD
- Has a protective capacity for the liver and is used to treat acute acetaminophen poisoning
- Can be used to treat diabetic neuropathy and encephalopathy through its ability to reduce oxidative stress and apoptosis
- Can be used to treat symptoms associated with osteoarthritis as it has the ability to reduce inflammation in synovial fluids
- May reduce the smooth muscle cell proliferation that occurs after venous graft surgery, therefore preventing vessel stenosis
- Can be used to treat diseases associated with fibrosis as it
|Each non-GMO vegetable capsule contains:|
|L–alpha-Acetamido-beta-mercaptopropionic acid (N‑acetyl‑L‑cysteine)||500 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, and silicon dioxide in a capsule composed of vegetable carbohydrate gum and purified water.|
Contains no: Gluten, soy, wheat, corn, eggs, dairy, yeast, citrus, preservatives, artificial flavour or colour, starch, or sugar.
Third party testing is performed on the finished product to ensure NAC SAP is free of heavy metals, pesticides, volatile organics and other impurities
Directions for use
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with meals providing protein or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Form And Dose To Guarantee Efficacy And Safety
N-acetylcysteine in NAC SAP is an acetylated form of the amino acid cysteine which is more efficiently absorbed.
Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you suffer from asthma, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have cystinuria. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking nitroglycerin or antibiotics. May cause allergic reaction: discontinue use and consult a health practitioner if symptoms of allergy, nausea or vomiting appear.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.