SCIENCE-BASED PROBIOTICS; HIGH DOSE, MULTISTRAIN IN AN ENTERIC CAPSULE
- High dose, multi-strain in an enteric-coated capsule.
- Supplies a compatible and complementary blend of 10 probiotic strains to address a wide spectrum of gastrointestinal health benefits.
- Enteric-coated vegetable capsule ensures 100% delivery of live microbial cells to the intestine and is resistant to gastric and bile acids.
- Fructooligosaccharides and arabinogalactan are prebiotics included in ProBio SAP to enhance Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus proliferation and implantation, stimulate mineral (calcium and magnesium) absorption, and enhance the production of short-chain fatty acids.
- NPN: 80023139
Probiotics are dietary microbial mixtures that beneficially affect the host by improving intestinal microbial balance. Although large numbers of microbes normally inhabit the human intestine, certain strains of bacteria are believed to alleviate the symptoms of lactose intolerance, increase natural resistance to infectious diseases of the intestinal tract, improve digestion, improve lipid profile and stimulate gastrointestinal immunity.
|Each enteric vegetable capsule contains:|
|Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus R0011||4.4 billion CFU|
|Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus R1039||3.905 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus helveticus R0052||550 million CFU|
|Lactiplantibacillus plantarum R1012||440 million CFU|
|Lacticaseibacillus casei R0215||440 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum R0175||330 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium infantis R0033||330 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium breve R0070||330 million CFU|
|Streptococcus salivarius ssp. thermophilus R0083||220 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus R9001||55 million CFU|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable magnesium stearate, ascorbic acid, inulin, and arabinogalactan, potato starch, saccharose (sucrose), skim milk, maltodextrin, yeast extract (peptone), trehalose and sodium ascorbate, in a capsule composed of hypromellose (vegetable carbohydrate gum), hypromellose acetate succinate, and purified water.|
Purity, Cleanliness, And Stability
Contains no: Gluten, wheat, corn protein, eggs, yeast, citrus, preservatives, artificial flavour or colour.
Directions for use
Adults, adolescents, and children ≥ 6 years old: Take 1–2 capsules daily with water or juice or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.