Important building-block nutrients for a developing baby and a healthy pregnancy*
Supports Brain Development in Babies During Pregnancy and Lactation
Prenatal DHA is a pure and fresh source of the omega-3s that your growing baby needs for brain and nervous system development, and that support a healthy pregnancy for you.*
- OFFICIAL OMEGA-3 OF THE AMERICAN PREGNANCY ASSOCIATION - As the official omega-3 of the American Pregnancy Association, Prenatal DHA is the ideal supplement before and during pregnancy. Prenatal DHA generously fulfills international recommendations for daily DHA intake. Plus, we've added 400 I.U. of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) for strong bones and mood support. Also, research has shown that DHA supports cognitive health and brain function.
- SAFE FOR YOU AND BABY - With 480 mg DHA per serving, Prenatal DHA generously fulfills the international expert-recommended daily intake for DHA, providing safe and effective omega-3 nutrition to moms. This essential nutrient is important for maintaining cellular fluidity, and supporting normal memory, cognition, and emotional well-being.*
- BEST ABSORPTION FOR BEST RESULTS - Many concentrated fish oils on the market are in the ethyl ester molecular form-a synthetic fat. Nordic Naturals formulas are produced in true triglyceride form to ensure optimal absorption and results. Our Prenatal DHA is derived from sustainably-sourced fish and anchovies and sardines, providing you with a high quality, non-GMO certified supplement. Our Prenatal DHA is a great way to add omegas to your supplement routine during pregnancy.
- WILD CAUGHT AND SUSTAINABLY SOURCED - Nordic Naturals has always been at the forefront of sustainable and ethical practices in the natural products industry. Since our founding, we have been committed to using only non-GMO ingredients. Nordic Naturals products are also gluten- and dairy-free, with no artificial colours or preservatives. Every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oil is crafted from wild-caught, omega-rich fish from the freshest catch to create quality supplements.
- CONTINUED INNOVATION AND ENDURING VALUES - Nordic Naturals incorporates ethical and socially responsible practices with regard to the environment, corporate transparency, philanthropic partnerships, and education. Our continued innovation is proof that when values are aligned with action, great things can happen. Nordic Naturals carries many Omega products including fish oil supplements and multivitamins. Through science and innovation, we are committed to delivering safe, effective omega oils.
- UNFLAVOURED - No artificially derived colouring, flavouring, or preservatives
|Each Softgel Contains:|
|Fish Oil (from Anchovies and sardines)||500mg|
|Vitamin D3||5 mcg|
soft gel capsule (gelatin, purified water, glycerin), vitamin E, olive oil.
Two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional.
All our oils are purified of environmental toxins without chemicals or excessive heat, and surpass strict international standards for fish oil quality and safety.
Freshness: Fresh fish oil means better results. Nordic Naturals oils are processed in an oxygen-free/nitrogen-rich environment utilizing proprietary technologies to ensure lowest oxidation and highest stability for superior freshness.
Great Taste: Since 1995, Nordic Naturals has received more than 50 awards for taste, product quality, and brand excellence. We've got omega-3s the whole family will love.
WHY NORDIC NATURALS
Essential nutrients for optimal health.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a pre-existing medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding. Tamper-proof seal; do not use this product if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in an airtight container, protected from light.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a pre-existing medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding. Tamper-proof seal; do not use this produdct if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in an airtight container, protected from light.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.