A source of omega-3 fatty acids with lipase.
TG (Triglyceride) Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplement
1600mg EPA/DHA per Serving with Lemon + Vitamin E to Minimize Fishy Taste
OmegAvail™ Hi-Po is our highest potency omega-3 product, providing 1600 mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)/docosahexapantaenoic acid (DHA) per 2-softgel serving.
- True TG Form - Unlike many omega 3 fish oils, our TruTG Fish Oils are in the Triglyceride form (TG), the same form found in fish. TruTG may support superior bioavailability than the standard EE form.*
- 1500 Mg Omega 3 Fatty Acids - Provides 1500mg of EPA / DHA in the proper ratio to help support joints, immunity, skin & hair, cardiovascular health, and clear thinking.*
- Improved Digestibility - The enzyme Lipase helps ensure optimal digestion and prevent any fishy aftertaste.*
- Filtered & Tested For Purity - Our fish oils are molecularly distilled, filtered for purity and tested for pesticides, solvents, PCBs and other contaminants. Non-GMO and Gluten-Free.*
- Over 50,000 Doctors Agree - Designs for Health is the physician's choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our "Science First" philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.
Only Designs for Health fish oil products carry the TruTG™ seal, which means they are delivered in the form found in nature and are of superior TG potency. The TruTG™ seal guarantees a minimum 90% triglyceride-bound (TG) omega-3 fish oils, a level that is 40% - 50% higher than the industry standard for most TG fish oil concentrate products. OmegAvail™ Hi-Po is molecularly distilled and filtered to ensure purity and to maximize the removal of metals, pesticides, PCBs, and other contaminants. Lipase is added to enhance the digestibility and mixed tocopherols (antioxidants) are added to enhance stability of the product.
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||500 mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||250 mg|
|Fish oil (Alaska Pollock)||1000 mg|
|Triacylglycerol lipase||0.125 mg(275 FCCLU)|
Lemon flavour, lipase, mixed tocopherols concentrate, gelatin ( bovine), glycerine, annatto extract (natural gelcap color).
Take 2 softgels per day with meals or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are taking blood thinners. Allergy has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
Consult your health-care practitioner before use if you are taking blood thinner medication or if you are planning to have surgery.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.