Organika Activated Charcoal
Organika Activated Charcoal is a staple in homeopathic medicine as a Carbon-based supplement.* Activated charcoal is a potent natural treatment used to trap toxins and chemicals in the body, allowing them to be flushed out so the body doesn't reabsorb them. *One of the most popular activated charcoal uses is to reduce bloating and gas, lower cholesterol, treat bile flow problems safely during pregnancy, and even prevent hangovers.*
- Activated Homeopathic form (White Capsule).
- Sourced from Beech Wood.
- Can prevent resorption of toxins and chemicals.*
- Helps to treat bile-flow problems during pregnancy.*
- May reduce bloating and gas.*
- Can potentially lower cholesterol.*
- May prevent hangovers.*
– (ORAL) ADULTS ONLY: Take 1 to 3 capsules two to three times per day with a glass of water.
Duration Of Use
: For use beyond 3 months, consult a health care practitioner.
: Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colourst, artificial sweeteners, yeast, wheat, corn, or gluten.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
– EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS: Activated Charcoal ………………………………8X(equals to 200mg)
Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Hypromellose (Vegetarian Capsule).
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.