Organika Activated Charcoal
Organika offers activated charcoal powder, as well as Homeopathic Activated Charcoal Capsules. According to the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health, “Homeopathy points to two unconventional theories: “like cures like”—the notion that a disease can be cured by a substance that produces similar symptoms in healthy people; and “law of minimum dose”—the notion that the lower the dose of the medication, the greater its effectiveness.”
- Activated Homeopathic form (White Capsule).
- Sourced from Beech Wood.
- WHITE CHARCOAL: Due to the homeopathic process of succession, our charcoal capsules are white. This does not affect the quality or effectiveness, just the process of homeopathy turns products white
- DIGESTIVE DISTURBANCES: Activated charcoal is great to help combat those uncomfortable digestive disturbances. Upset stomach, gas, bloating; take our activated charcoal capsules to help with relief
- DETOX: Charcoal binds to unwanted materials and toxins in the body and helps release these materials out of your body to help make you feel better
- WOOD CHARCOAL: Sourced from birch and beech trees, our activated charcoal has a greater ability to bind to different sizes of materials as compared to a coconut charcoal.
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED: 30 years of tested, tried and true quality. Organika uses 3rd party testing for unbiased results to reach and exceed the highest standards of Canada Health-including all major toxins and heavy metals
Activated Charcoal is commonly used in homeopathic medicine for centuries as a way of removing toxins from the body. It has millions of tiny pores where elements, toxins, and surface stains get trapped inside the charcoal. This absorption binding process allows toxins to be excreted out of the body, helping you regain your clean and healthy status !
- Can prevent resorption of toxins and chemicals.*
- Helps to treat bile-flow problems during pregnancy.*
- May reduce bloating and gas.*
- Can potentially lower cholesterol.*
- May prevent hangovers.*
EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS
Activated Charcoal 8X
- Magnesium Stearate (Non-GMO Vegetable Source)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Hypromellose (Vegetarian Capsule)
Contains No: Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colourst, artificial sweeteners, yeast, wheat, corn, or gluten.
How to Use
Recommended Dose— (ORAL) ADULTS ONLY
Take 1 to 3 capsules two to three times per day.
Duration of use
For use beyond 3 months, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Why are your activated charcoal capsules white? Isn’t charcoal black?
Organika’s Activated Charcoal capsules are a homeopathic preparation. This means the charcoal was diluted to such a degree that the black charcoal itself is negligible, leaving no colour in the capsules.
How much is 8x?
Homeopathy is all about dilutions, down to an amount where the substance can no longer be measured. There are different scales of dilution in homeopathy. The X scale signified ten times dilutions. So 8X is actually 10^8 dilution of the original item, in this case the activated charcoal.
What does “activated” refer to in your Activated Charcoal Capsules?
Organika’s Activated Charcoal is uniquely treated with oxygen in a process called “activation”. This expands the charcoal’s pore size, greatly increasing the surface area of the carbon particles. It then has millions of tiny pores where elements, toxins and surface stains get trapped inside the charcoal. This becomes the base of what the homeopathic dilution starts from.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.