Helps to promote a healthy balanced mood
Neurapas® is made with a triple herbal combination of naturally sourced medicinal ingredients: dry extract of passionflower, valerian root, and St. johns wort.
- HELPS TO PROMOTE A HEALTHY, BALANCED MOOD – Triple Herbal Combination of naturally sourced St John’s Wort, Valerian, and Passionflower, for excellent tolerability. Neurapas Balance affects the GABA, as well as serotonin neurotransmission to help promote a healthy and balanced mood.
- St. John’s Wort is a flower that has a mood balancing effect on the body – the plant contains physical constituents hypericin and hyperforin that can cross the blood brain barrier entering into our brains and nourishing our nervous system as well as balancing our neurotransmitters. This can lead to improvements in mood and has an overall balancing/nourishing effect on our beings.
- Valerian is a plant known as a nervine hypnotic which means that it is sedative and relaxing to the central nervous system. This makes it helpful for many different neurological complaints including anxiety, insomnia, nervousness, mood balance, stress or anything where it feels as if the body is wound up tight.
- Passionflower is a beautiful flower that is known for its sedative and calming effects. It helps to quiet the mind and bring one back into the present by relaxing the central nervous system. This can make it helpful for anxiety, nervousness and having trouble sleeping.
- NON-HABIT Forming & No hang-over effect – The combination of these three herbs working together means that lower doses of each of these herbs are used to get the desired effects. This means that Neurapas Balance does not cause hangover like symptoms or form any habits when compared to pharmaceuticals and other formulations that use these herbs in higher quantities. It is the synergistic and holistic aspects of the plants in this formula that makes it so healing.
- NPN: 80025095
Life is Tough: Take Your Life In Your Hands...
Although stress is a natural part of life, it can be a major problem if it is prolonged or severe. In our frantic society, stress affects people of all ages, gender, and circumstances. Stress can lead to both physical and psychological health issues.
Pascoe is here to help with Neurapas Balance: for a healthy, balanced mood. Neurapas is made with a triple herbal combination of naturally sourced medicinal ingredients: dry extract of passionflower, valerian root, and St. johns wort.
As an herbal product, Neurapas has no addiction potential and no hang-over effect. Neurapas helps to promote a healthy and balanced mood.
Take Neurapas consistently for 4 weeks to see optimal results.
120 Years of Excellence
- Neurapas® balance is the premier formula from PASCOE - a German company with 120 years of history in Natural Medicine.
- Neurapas® balance is made in Germany and is authorized for sale by Health Canada as a natural health product.
- Neurapas® balance was awarded the SELF Deutschland-Award by the European League for Safe Patient Therapy Self-Management.
- The synergy between dry extracts of passionflower and St. John’s Wort in Pascoe Neurapas balance allows a high degree of efficacy with excellent tolerability.(1)
1 tablet contains:
Dry extract (4.6-6.5:1) of Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s wort) 60 mg
Dry extract (3.8-5.6:1) of Valeriana officinalis (valerian root) 28 mg
Dry extract (6.2-7.1:1) of Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) 32 mg
Lactose monohydrate, liquid glucose, maltodextrin, silica, talc, magnesium stearate, povidone K30, glycerol, Eudragit-E, indigo carmine (E132), macrogol 6000, croscarmellose sodium.
Adults, children (>12 years): 2 tablets 2-3 times daily. Children (6-12 years): 1 tablet 1-3 times daily. Tablets should be swallowed whole with a little water.
Film Tablets. Active ingredients: Dry extract of St. John’s wort , dry extract of valerian root, dry extract of passion flower herb.
Helps to promote a healthy balanced mood.
Do not use: If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to St John’s wort, Passionflower, Valerian or any of the non-medicinal ingredients. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are taking any of the medicines mentioned under interactions, prior to consulting your doctor. If your skin is hypersensitive to light or if you are undergoing phototherapy or any photodiagnostic procedures. In children under 6 years of age. If you are taking contraceptive medicines.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.