Supports cognitive function and brain health‡
Hypoallergenic Supplement to Support Memory and Attention
- Supports memory‡
- Promotes healthy mitochondrial function and cell membrane stability‡
- Acetylated form of l-carnitine
- Offered in two options: 500 mg per capsule and small-size 250 mg per capsule
- Cellular Energy Support: Acetyl-l-carnitine supports the availability of acetyl-CoA, an important energy-generating metabolite. Acetyl-l-carnitine also supports healthy mitochondrial function and cell membrane stability.
- Mental Health: The acetyl group from acetyl-l-carnitine is also responsible for the production of acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter for healthy mental functioning.
- Cognitive Support: Acetyl-l-carnitine supplementation may provide support for healthy cognition and mental functions, including memory and attention.
- Pure Ingredients: Pure Encapsulations manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- NPN 80086489
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Acetyl-l-Carnitine (N-Acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride)||425 mg|
Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, water), hypoallergenic plant cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate.
Purity: Gluten Free, Non GMO, Vegan, Vegetarian.
Ages 18 and up
Acetyl-l-Carnitine 500 mg
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, betweenmeals
Acetyl-l-carnitine is the acetylated form of l-carnitine, and the two compounds share similar energy and metabolism promoting properties. Found naturally in the body. Acetyl-l-carnitine supports the availability of acetyl-CoA, an important energy-generating metabolite.1 In addition, it supports healthy mitochondrial function and cell membrane stability.2 A multicenter trial of 481 volunteers indicated memory, behavioural and emotional support with acetyl-l-carnitine supplementation.3 In an evaluation of 28 elderly individuals using acetyl-l-carnitine or placebo, the supplemented group experienced enhanced emotional well-being.4‡
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Acetyl-l-Carnitine HCl is synthetically derived
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.