Hypoallergenic Dietary Supplement
Formulated with an active form of B12 (methylcobalamin)
Supports red blood cell function, energy metabolism and neurological health‡
Methylcobalamin is an activated, highly bioavailable form of vitamin B12, which acts as the principal circulating form of cobalamin in the body. In general, vitamin B12 works with folate to promote red blood cell formation. Additionally, vitamin B12 is an important cofactor for energy metabolism. One vitamin B12-dependent enzyme is methylmalonyl-CoA mutase, which is involved in the formation of succinyl-CoA, a key Krebs cycle intermediate. Vitamin B12 is also a vital component of the methionine synthase pathway.
- Supports red blood cell, cognitive and nerve functions‡
- Provides support for neurological function and nerve cell health‡
- Acts as an important cofactor for energy metabolism‡
- Formulated with methylcobalamin, an active form of vitamin B12
- Available in liquid and capsule form
- Convenient, great-tasting liquid formula for easy dispensing (B12 and B12 5,000)
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- NPN 80050103
- Ages 18 and up
- Red blood cell health and production‡
- Optimal cognitive and energy support‡
- Methylcobalamin: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with meals
- B12 liquid: As a dietary supplement, take 1 dropper, 1-3 times daily, with meals, or as directed by your health professional
- B12 liquid 5,000: As a dietary supplement, take 1 ml (one full dropper), with a meal, or as directed by a health professional
Science & Research
Vitamin B12 is an important cofactor for energy metabolism. It works with folate in the methylation pathway, which supports healthy homocysteine metabolism in the synthesis of S-adenosyl-methionine (SAMe), an important methyl donor.1 As such, it supports methylation for key biochemical reactions occurring in blood cells, neurons, the vasculature and many other tissues.2 Through this pathway, vitamin B12 enables proper red blood cell formation, neurological function and DNA synthesis.3 The activated and methylated form methylcobalamin is the primary form found in the cytosol of cells and is the predominant active isomer in the bloodstream. By promoting SAMe production, methylcobalamin maintains healthy cell development, including the formation of red blood cells.4‡
- Methylcobalamin is produced from corn dextrose fermentation. It has a naturally occurring red color that does not result from the use of artificial dyes or colors. Neither the capsule or liquid products contain added artificial sugars or added color
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.