Promotes healthy digestive function‡
Digestive Enzyme Supplement for Digestive Aid*
Betaine HCl and pepsin are naturally occurring gastric-juice components that support the digestion of food and absorption of nutrients. Our bodies need betaine HCl to absorb protein, calcium, vitamin B12 and iron. This formula can be used for healthy digestive function support.‡
• Supports a healthy digestive tract‡
• Promotes absorption of protein, calcium, vitamin B12 and iron‡
• This formula is ideal for anyone seeking enhanced digestive support
- Supports a healthy digestive tract‡
- Promotes absorption of protein, calcium, vitamin B12 and iron‡
This formula is ideal for anyone seeking enhanced digestive supportDigestion Support: Betaine HCI Pepsin supports digestion.*
- Nutrient Absorption: Betaine HCI Pepsin may help stimulate digestive function and absorb nutrients; specifically protein, calcium, vitamin B12, and iron.*
- Recommended Dose: Adults: Take 1 capsule with each meal 3 times a day, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Consult a healthcare professional for prolonged use.
- Hypoallergenic: Made with hypoallergenic ingredients.
- NPN 80060441
Betaine HCl is an acidic form of betaine, which promotes optimal gastric lumen acidity; pepsin is a protein-digesting enzyme that catalyzes the splitting of peptide bonds. Both promote the solubilization of food particles and the healthy absorption and utilization of nutrients, including protein, calcium, vitamin B12, and iron. Contact with gastric juices causes protein and polysaccharide degradation, allowing them to become more accessible to the actions of the hydrolytic enzymes in the duodenum and jejunum. As stomach acid secretion decreases with age, betaine HCl can help substitute endogenous stomach acid production and help promote optimal digestion.
Medicinal Ingredients Per capsule
betaine HCl .....................................................520 mg
Pepsin ..............................................................21 mg/210000 FCC PU
Non Medicinal Ingredients
hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
How To Use
1 capsule, 3 times daily, with each meal.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have peptic ulcer or excess stomach acid, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, are taking anticoagulant agents or anti-inflammatory agents, or are having surgery, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have high cholesterol, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Known Adverse Reactions
Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur; in such a case, discontinue use
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.