Provides powerful support for detoxification and cellular health
Promoting healthy cell cycle function and hormone metabolism.*.
- Supports antioxidant defence and function of the liver, an organ involved in detoxification.
- Source of amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis. Source of antioxidants/Provides antioxidants.
- Source of antioxidants/Provides antioxidants that help fight/protect (cell) against/reduce (the oxidative effects of/the oxidative damage caused by/cell damage caused by) free radicals.
- Made from broccoli and other naturally-sourced ingredients (hypoallergenic ingredients.)
- NPN 80073707
|Medicinal Ingredients per Capsule Contains:|
|Taurine(2-aminoethanesulfonic acid)||50 mg|
|DIM (3,3'-Diindolylmethane)||12.5 mg|
|7-Hydroxymatairesinol potassium acetate||5 mg|
|Glycine (Aminoacetic acid)||50 mg|
|Brassica oleracea var. italica Extract:20 : 1 /DHE 1000mg Provides: 200 mcg Sulforaphane||50 mg|
|Calcium D-saccharate||50 mg|
|DL-alpha-Lipoic acid||100 mg|
|Silybum marianum 80 % Silymarin||75 mg|
Adults take 2 Capsules 1 time daily.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking any other treatments or natural health products, if you are taking contraceptives, other replacement therapies, if you are attempting to conceive, if you have diabetes, if you have kidney stones, if you have a liver disorder or symptoms of low estrogen (such as joint pain, mood changes in libido, hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness or irregular menstruations). Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you develop liver-related symptoms (e.g. abdominal pain, jaundice) or symptoms of low estrogen, if you experience sweating, paleness, chills, headache, dizziness and/or confusion, or if symptoms persist or worsen. Ensure to drink enough fluid before, during and after exercise. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, taking antibiotics, or taking nitroglycerin.Known Adverse Reactions
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.