Dual support for liver and gastrointestinal detoxification‡
Liver-G.I. Detox is formulated to help support gastrointestinal health and function of the liver, an organ involved in detoxification. Silymarin supports the liver by enhancing phase II detoxification enzymes, supporting glutathione synthesis and promoting liver cell functions.
- Supports liver function and helps increase bile flow
- Recommended Use: Helps to support the function of the liver, an organ involved in detoxification; Used in Herbal Medicine to help increase bile flow. / Usage recommandé: Aide à stimuler le fonctionnement du foie, un organe qui agit dans le processus de détoxification de l’organisme. Ce produit est utilisé en phytothérapie pour améliorer l’écoulement biliaire.
- NPN 80026282
- Stimulates both liver and gastrointestinal detoxification‡
- Enhances phase II detoxification enzymes‡
- Helps maintain healthy intestinal integrity andproper nutrient utilization‡
- Nutrient rich matrix includes vitamins, minerals, protein, carotenoids and botanical extracts
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
Provided alongside the amino acids glutamine, glycine and taurine, methionine is a lipotropic compound that enhances healthy hepatic function by supporting lipid metabolism and glutathione concentration. Alpha lipoic acid is a water- and fat-soluble antioxidant, which allows it to function in almost any part of the body, including the liver. NAC is a precursor to glutathione, and supplemental NAC increases tissue levels of glutathione. This formula also offers sulforaphane, an important metabolite from broccoli sprout concentrate, along with turmeric, which has a long history of use for providing broad-spectrum support. Artichoke extract is used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances and increase bile flow, providing aid to the digestive process. Chlorella, the most studied “green food,” is traditionally celebrated for its beneficial health properties
- Ages 18 and up
- Liver and gastrointestinal detoxification‡
|alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid)||100 mg||-|
|n-acetyl-l-cysteine (free- form)||100 mg||-|
|turmeric (curcuma longa) extract (root)||100 mg||-|
|(standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)||95 mg||-|
|milk thistle (silybum marianum) extract (fruit)||125 mg||-|
|(standardized to contain 80% silymarin)||100 mg||-|
|broccoli (Brassica oleracea italica) sprout concentrate (20:1) (whole plant) (standardized to contain a minimum of 400 mcg sulforaphane)||100 mg||-|
|artichoke (Cynara scolymus L.) extract (leaf)||125 mg||-|
|(standardized to contain 5% cynarin)||4 mg||-|
|taurine (free-form)||225 mg||-|
|glycine (free-form)||225 mg||-|
|l-glutamine (free-form)||225 mg||-|
|l-methionine (free- form)||100 mg||-|
|chlorella pyrenoidosa (cracked cell wall)||200 mg||-|
|vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate)||20 mg||-|
Other Ingredients: -
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
The ingredients in this formula are combined to stimulate both liver and gastrointestinal detoxification. N-acetyl-l-cysteine and alpha lipoic acid are antioxidants that promote tissue glutathione levels.1,2 The combined actions of curcumin and silymarin include enhancing phase II detoxification enzymes, supporting glutathione synthesis and promoting gastric, colon and liver cell functions.3,4 Sulforaphane from broccoli sprout concentrate is considered one of the most powerful inducers of phase II enzyme activity and has also demonstrated a role in maintaining healthy colon cell function.5 The amino acids glycine, taurine and methionine support detoxification pathways in the liver.6-8 l-Glutamine helps to maintain healthy intestinal barrier integrity.9 Artichoke extract aids the digestive process by promoting healthy bile flow and intestinal motility while also supporting hepatic cell function and blood flow in the liver.10 Chlorella, one of the most extensively studied "green foods," is traditionally celebrated for its digestive anddetoxifying properties.11‡
- Alpha lipoic acid, taurine and l-methionine are synthetically derived
- N-acetyl-l-cysteine is synthetically derived
- Turmeric extract is derived from the root of Curcuma longa and standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids
- Milk thistle extract is derived from the fruit of Silybum marianum and standardized to contain 80% silymarin
- Broccoli sprout concentrate is a 20:1 extract derived from Brassica oleracea italica and standardized to contain a minimum of 400 mcg sulforaphane
- Artichoke extract is derived from the leaves of Cynara scolymus l. and is standardized to typically contain 5% cynarins
- l-Glutamine is derived from fermentation
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.