Highly bioavailable magnesium chelate
Magnesium in aspartate, citrate, citrate/malate, gluconate and glycinate forms are highly bioavailable magnesium chelates, supporting the metabolism and utilization of many essential nutrients. Additionally, magnesium plays an important role in the proper functioning of numerous enzymatic and physiological functions, including neuromuscular contractions, cardiac function, and regulation of the acid-alkaline balance in the body.*
- Supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats for energy production‡
- Promotes healthy cardiovascular function‡
- Provides support for cognitive and neuromuscular function‡
- Helps with calcium metabolism and bone mineralization‡
- Available in a variety of highly bioavailable, chelated forms including aspartate, citrate, citrate/malate and glycinate
- Convenient capsule, powder and liquid delivery systems
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- NPN 80059789
- Ages 18 and up
- Metabolic energy support‡
- Cardiovascular and cognitive health‡
|Medicinal Ingredients per capsule:|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||150 mg|
ascorbyl palmitate, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
Magnesium is naturally derived from elemental ore
Citrate and gluconate are produced by corn dextrose fermentation
Aspartate, glyincate and malate are synthetic
Vitamin B6 is synthetic
Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
Capsules: As a dietary supplement, take 1-4 capsules daily. Consume with food.
Powder: As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop 1-2 times daily, with meals, mixed with 8 oz water.
Magnesium liquid: As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Magnesium glycinate liquid: As a dietary supplement, take 2 teaspoons daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.