Supports the body's natural sleep cycle‡
Sustained-Release Melatonin Restful Sleep Support*
Melatonin-SR provides sustained-release MicroActive® melatonin to promote healthy sleep. Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland, which regulates the body's sleep/wake cycle.1 Melatonin's primary role is regulation of the body's circadian rhythm, endocrine secretions and sleep patterns. Studies indicate that it facilitates the onset of sleep, as well as sleep efficiency.2 MicroActive® is an innovative, patented delivery system that offers both improved absorption and sustained release. A pharmacokinetic study of MicroActive® melatonin demonstrated rapid uptake and prolonged presence in plasma up to six hours after a single dose.
- Promotes healthy sleep‡
- Supports the body's circadian rhythm, endocrine secretions, and sleep patterns‡
- Sustained release allows for absorption over a longer time period
- Melatonin-SR provides sustained-release MicroActive® melatonin
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Sleep Aid: Supports a healthy sleep pattern with improved absorption and sustained release.*
- Melatonin: Produced by the pineal gland, which regulates the body’s sleep-and-wake cycle.*
- Primary Role: Melatonin regulates circadian rhythm, and sleep pattern.*
- Pure Quality: Supplements with premium ingredients, guided by nutritional experts and tested for potency and purity.
- NPN 80076284
- Ages 18 and up
- Sleep support‡
|Each Veg Capsule Contains:|
Melatonin (as MicroActive® melatonin
Non Medicinal ingredients
Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, water), Hypoallergenic plant cellulose, Hypromellose, Sodium alginate, Carnauba wax.
Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients. gluten free.
- Melatonin is synthetic
- Carnauba wax is derived from leaves of the palm Copernicia prunifera
- Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose and microcrystalline cellulose derived from wood pulp
- Sodium alginate is derived from brown seaweed
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
Consult a healthcare professional if you are experiencing long-term sleep difficulties, before use in children, before use in pregnant or lactating women, those with a medical condition, and those taking medication. Do not drive or operate machinery when taking melatonin. This product may be contraindicated for individuals taking corticosteroids. may be contraindicated for individuals taking corticosteroids.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.