Shelf-stable; supports G.I. barrier function for Bone Health, Lean Body Mass, Intestinal Health, and Gastrointestinal Support*
Probiotic G.I. is a shelf-stable probiotic blend designed to support gastrointestinal health. Each capsule provides 10 billion CFU of the beneficial bacteria Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis and Streptococcus thermophilus. Probiotics are key players in gastrointestinal health, promoting intestinal integrity and comfort. Probiotics colonize the G.I. tract by competing for nutrients and attachment sites, and producing compounds that limit the ability of certain microbes to adhere. Research indicates that strains included in Probiotic G.I. provide particular support for a healthy microflora within the G.I. tract.
- Promotes healthy immune balance within the G.I. tract‡
- Helps maintain the integrity of the intestinal mucosa‡
- Provides 10 billion CFU per capsule
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Gut Health: Probiotic G.I. is a shelf-stable probiotic blend designed to promote gut associated lymphoid tissue composition and function, gastrointestinal cell health and immune response in the G.I. tract and intestinal barrier to support healthy cytokine production and immune function..*
- Shelf Stable: This probiotic blend is shelf stable, dairy and soy-free.
- Immune Support: Beneficial microflora are crucial for proper gut associated lymphoid tissue (GALT) function and development. The GALT helps protect intestinal mucosa from allergens and toxins and is a major component of the body’s immune system.*
- Pure Quality: Our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers and guided by our nutritional experts, then carefully manufactured and tested to verify their potency and purity.
Pure Difference: What makes us different isn't just our process or what goes into our supplements -- what we leave out matters, too. Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, GMOs, and unnecessary binders, fillers & preservatives.
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy gastrointestinal barrier function and immune support‡
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals.
Probiotic G.I. provides 10 billion CFU per capsule of the beneficial bacteria Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis and Streptococcus thermophilus. Beneficial microflora are crucial for proper gut-associated lymphoid tissue (GALT) function and development.1 The GALT helps protect intestinal mucosa from allergens and toxins and is a major component of the body’s immune system.2 It is estimated that more than 70% of the body’s B lymphocytes are found in the GALT. Probiotics are believed to support healthy GALT composition, and in turn, support barrier function, G.I. epithelial cell health and T cell function within the G.I. tract.3 Some probiotic strains may also modulate local production of cytokines and other immune mediators in the G.I. epithelium.4 Research suggests that Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33), Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04) and Streptococcus thermophilus St-21 help to maintain healthy immune mediator balance.5-7‡
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14), Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04) and Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06), Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11), Streptococcus thermophilus (St-21) and Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33) are grown on a dairy and soy-free medium
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Pure Encapsulations® probiotic products contain a unique form of rice starch produced through a natural enzymatic process. This proprietary starch has been extensively tested and is added to protect the viability of the probiotic organisms
Probiotics may be contraindicated for immunocompromised individuals. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are immunocompromised, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.